Im new Member Here,Help for Circuit Design

Discussion in 'Programmer's Corner' started by Chritoph8r, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Chritoph8r

Thread Starter Member

Jan 19, 2010
    Hi everyone;

Does anyone here give me info about a good e-book or book for PIC circuit Design?

I have no problem about programming but in term of circuit design I'm newbie of it

2. lkgan

Dec 18, 2009
    Hi there, you need to have the basic knowledge of circuit analysis and basic electronics component in order to design circuit using PIC.

3. retched

AAC Fanatic!

Dec 5, 2009
  4. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
  5. Chritoph8r

Thread Starter Member

Jan 19, 2010
    [​IMG]
    By elektronic8 at 2010-01-19

I just finished that project, sorry for the word it's (Tagalog I use it to other forum Filipino forum) but it's a simple project, I use C#.net 2005 for software and Mikro C Pro, and simulate it on ISIS

thanks for reply

6. Chritoph8r

Thread Starter Member

Jan 19, 2010
  7. Chritoph8r

Thread Starter Member

Jan 19, 2010
  8. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    What pic are you using? This will help alot in recommending a book.

9. Chritoph8r

Thread Starter Member

Jan 19, 2010
    I'm using the popular 16f877. thanks again for reply

10. maxpower097

Feb 20, 2009
    Solid chip! I've done quite a bit of work on them. If you pm me your email I'll try to dig up what resources and examples I have on it.

11. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    "CRC Press - Microcontroller Programming - The Microchip PIC" You can take a look at it, on Google book search

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  12. Chritoph8r

Thread Starter Member

Jan 19, 2010
    I can't create PM.

Chritoph8r, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
    :( :p

13. Chritoph8r

Thread Starter Member

Jan 19, 2010
    @ maxpower097Sir this is my email address christophernover@yahoo.com. thanks you very much, God bless

14. delmasli

Sep 17, 2009
    I agree,
    You have to know basic electronic circuit design theory knowledge. But if it is possible, you can analyse microcontroller manufacturers demo boards (such as microchip's or atmel's). These boards (circuits) are designed perfectly to operate a microcontroller (which has given by demoboard).
    There some high quality boards (done by these manufacturers ) contains good design techniques and tricks which I always take into account in my designs. For example if your microcontroller contains more than one Vdd or Vss pins, you need to connect them to Vcc and GND mains (All Vdd pins to main Vcc and all Vss's to GND). You can find these kind of tricks easly if you analyse a demo board.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2010
  15. Chritoph8r

Thread Starter Member

Jan 19, 2010
    Master I know the basic of electronic components I have a knowledge how to test and get the value of it, Sometimes I repair my appliances (basic troubleshooting). I'd currently studying the book of John O'Malley "Basic circuit analysis". Is this book is good enough? or there's better than this book? :) this is all I know VCC and vdd is positive VEE and VSS GND

16. delmasli

Sep 17, 2009
    "The Circuit Design Theory" or in the other meaning "Circuit Theory" is the basic electrical (elctronical) engineering lecture where it can be found in the most of the universities curriculum.

Check this book "The Analysis and Design of Linear Circuits" Roland E. Thomas, Emeritus, United States Air Force Academy
    Albert J. Rosa, University of Denver
    http://eu.he.wiley.com/WileyCDA/HigherEdTitle/productCd-0471760951,courseListingNavId-108261.html

I have studied some another book but some people recommend this one.

and check this one.. it is online education
    Engineering Circuit Analysis, 6/e
    William H. Hayt Jr., late of Purdue
    Jack E. Kemmerly, late of California State University
    Steven M. Durbin, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
    http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/0072283645/

may be these could help you.

not: Don't forget. VEE could be polarized negatively (such as -15VDC). Not always GND.

17. Chritoph8r

Thread Starter Member

Jan 19, 2010
    @ delmasli thanks you very much for your reply. it's very informative. Thanks