if you're blocked, how do u feel

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
What does any one even get on Facebook? No way do I want my private information out there.
I use it a little bit, but only to keep in contact with distant family and friends. I do not use it socially. I keep it strictly for business and family, nothing more. There have been several times that it saved my backside--I'm glad I had it. However, I have my privacy settings all the way up. Nobody can see ANY of my personal information unless I specifically set it so they can. I'm very careful about giving out personal information.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
^-Same here.

You're talking to the most banned person on the internet ( me ) It stopped hurting my feelings after about the 4th or 5th banning.

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
Ok.

I don't put prviate info in my Facebook. only my name, school, bday, and my photo.

i only use it for searching coz sometimes there are fan pages which needs a like, or needs a facebook account to view.

:)

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
anyway, it's OK..

guys do u know im blocked ay Psych Forum ( idont know why) but it says that ban has been issued on my ip but my ip is changing (dynamic ip) so why im banned???

thnx

Lightfire

Joined Oct 5, 2010
It's Static IP,.. i remember our modem has been changed. and i checked at my emails if there are email from psychforum but none. so i believed that ip is not ours. :)

how to change ip?

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
You could make an appeal if you believe you have been banned wrongly. Send an e-mail to the mods there.

If you suspect that there might be a reason for your banning, the IP excuse might just be a wrong click in a drop-down list in the ban panel.