If Loosewire Was an associate

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
If loosewire were an associate of yours how would you manage
him,What do you think he would be good at,what would be the compensation.
What do think my highest for real compensation has been.

Last edited:

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
If loosewire were an associate of yours how would you manage
him,What do you think he would be good at,what would be the compensation.

From what I have seen on here, and the posts you do, I would say general labor around the shop, i.e. sweep floor, empty trash, clean the bathrooms, get my coffee, etc....;) and I would pay you minimum wage :D

B. Morse

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
Bmorse,Rememer I am selfmade Man like you.
I was not trying to put you down on your abilities, it is just that I have not seen much from you on here except for your random Off-Topic posts, so I wouldn't know what your capabilities, or skills are, so proper placement in a company would be hard, and I would have to start you at the bottom until I can determine a much better position.....

When I hire people to work for me, I do not go by what they have on paper, I always start everyone at the bottom, and see what tasks they are capable of handling, if you are one of those people that work regardless of what the task is, and you are not afraid to learn something new, then you could move up quite quickly in my company, but if you are one of those who will say you don't want to do this task since you don't get paid enough for it, then I would have you looking for another source of employment. (As a matter of fact, I just let 2 people go just because of that....)

B. Morse

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Did they make that fatal mistake of asking,how they were doing.
Since you ask-----Don't worry about the feeling I just wanted
you know I read your post.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Don't worry about my feelings,be ready for the rebutal.
That will slow things down. Sticks and stone will break
your bones,my rebutal will------------

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I would hire you as my human relations manager. $66,000/yr

That way if anyone had any trouble, they would go to you and realize they have no problems at all. :)

Or If I wanted to keep my project secret, I would hire you as my Public relations manager. After you are done with the news people, it is guaranteed they wont know whats going on inside the company.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
i would hire you as my human relations manager. $66,000/yr

that way if anyone had any trouble, they would go to you and realize they have no problems at all. :)

or if i wanted to keep my project secret, i would hire you as my public relations manager. After you are done with the news people, it is guaranteed they wont know whats going on inside the company.

Dido.........:D

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Why should the beaches of Florida be protected? Does this has something to do bare skin. I know you Americans do have an ambivalent relation to it. It is quite natural. But if say a nipple is shown some minor football arrangement. It will cause irreparable damage to a complete generation of young americans.