Idea for Project that require i2c bluetooth wifi spi and arduino

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by kuannygohcheetatt, Sep 11, 2014.

1. kuannygohcheetatt

Thread Starter Member

Oct 31, 2013
    Hi my lecturer require me to do a project that at best utilized all four thing, any creative idea that can implement that four thing? No idea is bad idea

2. jakeke

Sep 11, 2014
    How big of a project? I am doing a wireless mood light with similar setup. The point is to control your light color and brightness with your phone or laptop.

3. kuannygohcheetatt

Thread Starter Member

Oct 31, 2013
    No limit the scale of project , can u explain more?

4. jakeke

Sep 11, 2014
    Connect your phone to a wifi device such as openpicus Flyport, I2C to Arduino and control RGB led matrix with PWM or something like that. I am doing this using EasyPic6 development board.

Led matrix should work as screen. When the brightness of red, blue and green leds are reconfigured the color sum should change as well.

Edit: here is a block diagram, but I have dumped the Bluetooth since Flyport WiFi is better for that (no need for external software on the user device. Just using a common browser).
    Edit2: There are other changes as well but you should get the idea...[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014
  5. kuannygohcheetatt

Thread Starter Member

Oct 31, 2013
    No offense, nut i think my lecturer require us to use all four thing haha, i cant think of a project thaat has it. But anyway thanks for ur input

6. jakeke

Sep 11, 2014
    You can use your imagination to add stuff to this if you like, but yeah my project doesn't use all the things you listed, good luck.

7. sirch2

Jan 21, 2013
    There are lots of SPI and I2C sensors out there, have a look at SparkFun and CoolComponents to get some ideas. SD cards also use SPI. The obvious thing that comes to mind is a simple weather station but other things such as domestic heating control, a better cooker controller, a better mouse trap for that matter.

So what ever you choose to do, to get all the bits involved use SPI/I2C based sensors and then create a bluetooth based interface to a smart phone to control the device and wifi the near real-time data to a web server.

8. 11nobodyElse11

Sep 13, 2014
    i got suggestion,u can go find MxxxLORA, ask them help you