Idea For Graduation project

galal_mounir

Joined Apr 5, 2009
When is graduation?

It seems to me you only need one idea that is doable in the time you have left. Every day you worry about getting the perfect project lowers your chance of success for any project.

Have you reviewed other projects in this Forum. There are lots of potential projects there.

John
graduation isnt till next year but i need to have the idea chosen from now so i can choose the correct instructor and team with me

tinoest

Joined Aug 17, 2007
For your graduation project, I can't stress this enough. Do something that you enjoy and want to learn more about. Im in my final year and nearing the end of my project and well ive enjoyed what ive done, however I still managed to have a month of just not wanting to do this project. Other people in my senior year did'nt like there projects at all and are months behind as they did'nt touch it for over 3 months.

You need to work on it week in week out and to do that it helps if you enjoy what your doing. In that respect only you can choose your project as only you know what you enjoy, from what ive read here you want someone else do think of a project for you. Thats not the best way to go about it.

Just my advice. Ignore it if you wish.

galal_mounir

Joined Apr 5, 2009
For your graduation project, I can't stress this enough. Do something that you enjoy and want to learn more about. Im in my final year and nearing the end of my project and well ive enjoyed what ive done, however I still managed to have a month of just not wanting to do this project. Other people in my senior year did'nt like there projects at all and are months behind as they did'nt touch it for over 3 months.

You need to work on it week in week out and to do that it helps if you enjoy what your doing. In that respect only you can choose your project as only you know what you enjoy, from what ive read here you want someone else do think of a project for you. Thats not the best way to go about it.

Just my advice. Ignore it if you wish.
i really respect your advice although i didnt actually want someone to think of an idea for me i just need some help thinking of something, i am not that much creative but i am able to do what i want, so if i have an idea i can do it but i cant much think of a good idea thats why i need help thinking with me, and always one mind thinking is not enough more than one will give u the best .

thanks anyways