i2c rtc code

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by jibanforum, Mar 29, 2011.

1. jibanforum

jibanforum Thread Starter New Member

hello i want to interface rtc using i2c am using pcf8523 chip i need the code in asm how to control the resistors accessing the register plz help me out.
  2. beenthere

beenthere Retired Moderator

I doubt is anyone has that code for you, but you might explain in more detail what you are trying to do.

The RTC chip has a data sheet that describes it operation? Do you have it and do you understand it?

This makes no sense. If your microprocessor has an I2C interface, it also has a data sheet that describes how to pass data through it.

Assembler code is different for every microprocessor and application.
    jibanforum likes this.
  3. HallMark

HallMark Member

If you are aware of C language and going to write code in C then you may be get some reference code for the I2C.