I would like to file a public complaint of moderation

Status
Not open for further replies.

outlawstc

Joined Jul 14, 2009
Hello to all,
This complaint is on the behalf of free speech and inappropriate behavior by forum moderators..
I recently started a thread today based on information that is not liked by the moderators. (it is out of "their" personal belief) therefore they suppress it from going any further in discussion.
There were no hostile or unreasonable remarks made on this thread..
It was based on something "mainstream" does not agree with so my thread was closed without any reasoning other then its considered to be non sense in the eyes of the moderator..(im not allowed to present a open mind to share off topic from regular economical products)

I am sure there is PLENTY of people who come on and ask non legit questions about free energy and hho having alot of nonsense questions.. Stuff that any one who commonly already knows electric would laugh at and think learn for yourself <snip>.

BUT the idea i presented today was one never spoke of on the forums.. Its not spoke of in the "majority" of the documents left behind of research at all..
This one item i have found only to be mentioned in one spot out of all Stanley Meyers work.. U.S. Patent 4,798,661
http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=44389

Im guessing there is no rebutal to non reasonable dictatorship (moderation) within this forum system.. to get my thread opened back up

the moderator who closed my thread was beenthere

it was open for a mere 1.5 hours before being closed..

I wonder if the moderator even took the time to read into the information.. Since if he were to he would see there is a important component in stan meyers gas generator that has not been discussed on any form..

Another UNIQUE component stan made not of the conventional..

Here is a link to my closed down thread.. i have more info but was suppressed from continuing to share it..
http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/showthread.php?t=44389

god bless

Last edited by a moderator:

sceadwian

Joined Jun 1, 2009
I would like to file a public complaint to have this post and anything related to it erased from human existence. Outlaw, you are wasting every user AND moderators time here, not just your own, scream suppression and righteous indignation all you want, any intelligent and wise person will see this.

thingmaker3

Joined May 16, 2005
Hello to all,
It was based on something "mainstream" does not agree with so my thread was closed without any reasoning other then its considered to be non sense in the eyes of the moderator
No, the moderator closing the thread provided a link for you. Read what's in the link to understand why the thread was closed.

Further, your attempt to re-open the debate here is out-of-line.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
I recently started a thread today based on information that is not liked by the moderators. (it is out of "their" personal belief) therefore they suppress it from going any further in discussion.
Can you substantiate the claim that is only my personal belief that caused the thread to be closed? Where is your evidence to the contrary?

The suggestion was that you read the thread link to and all the threads it has links to. There is a great deal of material there to go through. You obviously decided to go for outrage instead. Our experience is that true believers and scammers tend to respond in such ways. There is certainly no evidence of any over unity device having ever worked, and even less that one will do so in the future. Outrage changes nothing about the essential untruth of the claims.

As far as the "important component" goes, the variations that have appeared loosely based on the original patents are almost without number. The theory is bogus. The several patents are ludicrous.

A period spent studying physics and even some electronics would be beneficial. Becoming angry with us (or me) because it is quite obvious the claims and devices are based on lies is bootless.

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
The sad tale continues with a communication from the OP. I would have replied, but he has declined receiving PMs. The message:
I was covering good topics that haven't been discussed when it comes to stans set up.. No one has really talked about Stans homemade resistive capacitors in his system used between negative exciter and ground.. Show me one thread! For this action of closing my thread i take it 2 ways either you didn't even read the thread and automatically decided to disable because you feel you know all there is in the world and there couldn't be any approach you haven thought of yourself, Or your opposition with another cause.. I can see how my topic is plausible for doing exactly what stan described.. The fact that you do not tolerate open minds is disappointing..
It is extremely hard to make a sensible reply to gibberish like that. If the "resistive capacitor" actually works, then some demo device should be working. I fail to see why the OP wishes us to be drawn into it. All the OP has to do is make a successful demonstration to an audience and claim a $1,000,000 prize.

But the "open mind" taunt is the giveaway. I suspect we are to take in the claim and literally accomplish the impossible. It is always interesting to note that the OP is really ignorant of electronics and basic science, but will not accept the reasoned opinions of experts in the field.

It's been around 40 years since the "inventor" died. His work was judged a scam before his death. Not one bit of evidence has emerged to demonstrate that there was ever any substance to his claims. The circuitry published in the patents has been available to one and all for those 40 years. Odd how it is publicly discussed and messed with, but nothing has ever some of it - unless you accept that the basis for the whole thing was a scam.

The continued belief in the face of utter failure is delusional.

Status
Not open for further replies.