I will pay you to figure this out

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
Just thought I would bump this thread and post an update.

I have received my sample IC's, I have a few PCB's made and just waiting on a couple of passive components to come in from Digi-Key.

But since nobody really seems to care (or even curious on how it generates its own power), I will just pursue this project on my own, and may just open my own thread (maybe, may just add it to the projects on my own site) to discuss it since it has "evolved" into much more than just an "everlasting LED" project.:D

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
Oh I'm interested. I just thought you wanted to keep it a secret. ;)
And I sure hope you don't really mean it generates its own power. :rolleyes:
Well, it does not "Generate" its own power but it has a means of collecting "energy" to power itself.

BMorse

Joined Sep 26, 2009
well, I think I am gonna open a thread on it anyway and see what people think the issue may be, I have tried 2 of the IC's I have, 2 different PCB's, and have the same result with different passive components, so I am gonna have to have someone else take a look at it once I get the proper material gathered up to start a thread on it.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Well, it does not "Generate" its own power but it has a means of collecting "energy" to power itself.
Ha ha, I was only joking and quite confident you were not chasing perpetual motion like so many visitors here. The over-unity posters are easy to spot, and you don't appear to be one of them. :D