I need this guyz pls >>

Discussion in 'Homework Help' started by yasserza, Dec 15, 2013.

1. yasserza

Thread Starter New Member

Dec 15, 2013
    Design a digital watch (12 hour or 24 hour) for displaying HH:MM:SS, using counters. You can use 8-bit LED display(s).

and 5 markes if i do this circuit by using only 4-bit LED displays

2. yasserza

Dec 15, 2013
    Design a digital watch (12 hour or 24 hour) for displaying HH:MM:SS, using counters. You can use 8-bit LED display(s).

and 5 markes if i do this circuit by using only 4-bit LED displays

3. yasserza

Dec 15, 2013
    You are my friend and a friend helping a friend so do this homework
    The point at which I could not do it is how do I make the clock back to zero when you get to 24

I'll give you two degrees of grades

4. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    So, post your work so far and we can help you work through the problems you seem to be having.

5. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    One thread is enough, keep the discussion over here please.

6. tbinder3

Jun 30, 2013
  7. WBahn

Mar 31, 2012
    This won't get you very far, here. We won't do you're homework for you no matter how much you try to claim that we're your "friends" and that "friends" do this for each other. If that is what you really want, then you have no business in this field at all. Do everyone, yourself included, a big favor and go find something that captures your interest sufficiently that you WANT to learn the material involved in that field. Don't kid yourself into the delusion that finding someone to do your work for you will have done you any favors at all. Even if you find, or pay, someone to do that right up to the day you have a diploma in your hand it will have done you no good, because then you will have to compete with all of the other people that have diplomas in their hands. Just remember, you may not love engineering, but you will be competing against people that do.

tbinder3 likes this.