I need idea on my small project

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by Rio, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rio

Thread Starter New Member

Dec 23, 2010
    i'm working on a small project and i finished it which is building a small circuit and adding to a car so it goes on and off by exposing it to the light ,, i want to add something to the circuit below that turns the circuit on and off by the press of a button and thank you in advance
  2. paulktreg

Distinguished Member

Jun 2, 2008
    Because you mentioned "car" and didn't read the rules I'm afraid your thread will be closed. ;)
  3. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    I think it's pretty safe to assume the moderators can determine that this is talking about a small motor, not in an automobile....
  4. atferrari

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 6, 2004
    Learn, by the way, how to justify your text to the left.

You are also allowed to use a smaller font. Free of charge.
  5. absf

Dec 29, 2010
    Do you mean:
    1. Turn the power to the circuit On and off with a push button?
    2. Make the motor run regardless of the sun light?

Using a push button to turn on the motor is easy but not the power....

6. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    You assume a bit much, whether it is a motor or not, you are apparently describing a auto modification, this is the thing that is the violation, not what the modification is.

The owners of All About Circuits has elected not to host discussions of automotive electrical system modifications/enhancements due to safety concerns, the potential of legal ramifications and the possible circumvention of vehicle regulations at the state and federal level.

This thread is against the AAC forum rules, Chapter 6, as seen here:

This can be found in our Terms of Service (ToS)

Automotive modifications of any kind are strictly forbidden. Therefore, this thread will be closed.

Please try to understand the reasons behind this action, and feel free to browse and use the forums.

You might find answers to your questions in one of these forums:

Another good forum that shares many of the same membership is http://www.electro-tech-online.com/ . Good luck.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.