I need help,about flowmeters (French)

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
Seems to be given by "echelon d'indication" = 1 liter.

It is the smallest value that that flowmeter can discriminate.

Is that all you need to know?

aamirali

Joined Feb 2, 2012
Use can use Google translate. You will understand most of written letters there.

I checked the pdf ,its image so daat can't be copied, so you have to type it in google translate.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Snails, in the stove/oven with butter and garlic, small baguettes with garlic, and white wine... Now we're talking! I've eaten froglegs a few times, tastes like chicken, but more expensive.
I have tasted snails picked from the sea. They are free to pick and not very valued at all in Norway, most people would say they are food at all. But they are highly valued in France

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Oh, really...?
Somehow I think we are drifting into off topic here. But if Happy ever comes to Norway. We might take her out the a seafood dinner fresh from the sea. Cooked on the shore. As a starter I suggest mussel roasted on a open fire. And of course some garlic snails to.

praondevou

Joined Jul 9, 2011
Is there any parameter say this: accuracy <=±0.15%
I read the document. There is no such parameter. The closest would be what atferrari mentioned...

This parameter doesn't seem to be part of any certificate, the same as many parameters of certain sensor ICs won't be retested during a calibration.

Last edited: