I need Five Types of sensor circuit diagram

mrudul

Joined Jul 25, 2010
hai,
I am an Bsc physics final year student seeking help from you all to do my project. I need the sensor circuit diagrams of Temperature sensor, atmospheric Pressure sensor ,Soil moisture sensor , atmospheric Humidity sensor , Sunlight sensor . I need the circuit diagrams without using the sensor IC's. Plaese help me ..... I have very little time to submit my project....

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
hai,
I am an Bsc physics final year student seeking help from you all to do my project. I need the sensor circuit diagrams of Temperature sensor, atmospheric Pressure sensor ,Soil moisture sensor , atmospheric Humidity sensor , Sunlight sensor . I need the circuit diagrams without using the sensor IC's. Plaese help me ..... I have very little time to submit my project....
Most are the same basic concept, the sensor output is amplified by a transistor.

If you talk to google about light meter circuits, you'll find a ton. Then all that is left is to swap out the photocell for soil probes or a Known temperature coefficient resistor. Atmospheric pressure is a bit more difficult though.

Define "Very Little Time To Complete The Project"? What have you been taught about these sensors in class? If the timeline is under 2 weeks, you will be running into problems unless you work on these a good deal.

Find some schematics on the web close to what you want, and if you don't understand their function, ask.