I need Five Types of sensor circuit diagram

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by mrudul, Jan 22, 2011.

1. mrudul

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 25, 2010
    hai,
    I am an Bsc physics final year student seeking help from you all to do my project. I need the sensor circuit diagrams of Temperature sensor, atmospheric Pressure sensor ,Soil moisture sensor , atmospheric Humidity sensor , Sunlight sensor . I need the circuit diagrams without using the sensor IC's. Plaese help me ..... I have very little time to submit my project....

2. blueroomelectronics

AAC Fanatic!

Jul 22, 2007
    Have you tried Google?

Thetick1969 likes this.
  3. thatoneguy

AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2009
    Most are the same basic concept, the sensor output is amplified by a transistor.

If you talk to google about light meter circuits, you'll find a ton. Then all that is left is to swap out the photocell for soil probes or a Known temperature coefficient resistor. Atmospheric pressure is a bit more difficult though.

Define "Very Little Time To Complete The Project"? What have you been taught about these sensors in class? If the timeline is under 2 weeks, you will be running into problems unless you work on these a good deal.

Find some schematics on the web close to what you want, and if you don't understand their function, ask.