i need a simplest wireless remote control

Rio

Joined Dec 23, 2010
hello guys..
i'm new in the communication department even but i don't know how to apply it ,,,
so i need some help in finding a simple device that is inserted in the circuit and acts as a short circuit when a button is pushed on remote control and an open button when its not pushed ..
and am sorry for my previous topic :D
Regards
Rio

mcgyvr

Joined Oct 15, 2009
Go to ebay...search for "wireless relay"
Buy one of the devices that comes with a keyfob remote and has a "relay in a box"
Use the relay contacts to switch your device on/off.

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
hello guys..
i'm new in the communication department even but i don't know how to apply it ,,,
so i need some help in finding a simple device that is inserted in the circuit and acts as a short circuit when a button is pushed on remote control and an open button when its not pushed ..
and am sorry for my previous topic :D
Regards
Rio
What kind of current & voltage requirements do you have?

Rio

Joined Dec 23, 2010
I need to insert it in the base side of the TIP122 so its effective to turn the motor on and off

Attachments

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
I need to insert it in the base side of the TIP122 so its effective to turn the motor on and off
Well, a phototransistor could do this, but any sufficiently large noise will trigger this.

You could something like a TSOP38338 to demodulate a 38kHz signal, though it has an internal pull-up resistor, which will probably render your LDR useless...

Do you still need the LDR?

Rio

Joined Dec 23, 2010
no i will remove that LDR and replace it with a resistor
but can u tell me more about this TSOP38338 ???

tshuck

Joined Oct 18, 2012
It will demodulate a 38kHz carrier and output the corresponding data...

Basically, you would make a 38kHz squarewave signal, AND(not necessarily with a gate...) it with a signal and broadcast it over an Ir LED in the transmitter. This device will decode the data and present it as a pulled up output when it doesn't detect a signal...

Actually, this would only work if you used a PNP transistor... do you have the PNP complement to the TIP122, the TIP127? It would work with that, though your PNP's emitter would go to +vdd, base to the Ir reciever, and collector to ground through the motor...

Rio

Joined Dec 23, 2010
yea i'm using the TIP122 in that circuit but can u tell me more abuot this cuz am new to this like how can generate the squarewave ,, and how to assemble the IR receiver and transmitter circuit ,, sorry if im asking too many basic questions