I need a simple Polarity Reversing Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
For the record, this is not Polarity Reversing, it's simple on/off DC. True "reversal", in my opinion, requires the power rails to the load to ... switch polarities ... so that current flows in the opposite direction. That's a little more complicated than on/off.

Just sayin'.

GuitarZombie

Joined Oct 31, 2014
I got it. THANKS!!! I probably wasn't clear but I think it is polarity reversing as I am using a DPDT relay. I'm a mechanical expert, and for electronics I usually do integration, not design.

Now let me give you something (?)..... OK here is what I am doing, Unbeknownst to me, I had Lyme's disease for several years. Stiffness, memory problems, sleep problems, pain - more. I determined from my research that Lyme's disease was likely so I asked my doctor to test me. (he should have recommended that long ago). After treatment, I still had it. They called it PostLyme'sDiseaseSyndrome (I guess they need a different name when they can't cure it). I researched and found colloidal silver. I used Infowars colloidal silver - 1 bottle for $30.00 and 20 days later I was jumping, no stiffness, I could tie my shoes, put on my socks and wipe.... no pain or stiffness. Turns out colloidal silver is a super antibiotic that kills germs, viruses, mold and bacteria and Lyme's disease is a bacteria. The government is even downplaying its own studies on its effectiveness on Ebola. It cured a friend of mine with that nasty MRSA. I told my doctor, he said he never heard of it - he should have told me about it. You won't hear mainstream pushing this. It has changed my life.

So now I make it for pennies a gallon. I have used it to kill the flu here, kill pink eye, spray in my sneakers (instantly kills the odor).

It is safe if made correctly and the government and big pharma rope towers will try to scare you with things like Argyria (bluish tint to the skin) which can virtually not happen with pure colloidal, as other silver compounds are responsible.

It's simple, two 10 gauge silver wires (0.9999 or better) submerged in water about an inch - inch and a half apart. Apply 30 Volts DC to the electrodes and a gallon is done in couple hours. There are nuances to it but actually pretty simple. You can buy "machines" but they did not have the features I wanted.

Oh yeah, I used the circuit to reverse the polarity of the electrodes to prevent unwanted build up.

I can't believe that I lived without this and thanks for your help. If any questions about colloidal silver, let me know as this forum alerts my email but it is below as well.

You have been patient and have helped greatly.

Mick info at mick carlotta dot com no spaces.

GuitarZombie

Joined Oct 31, 2014
Never a proven case with collidal silver. Silver salts and other compounds. And that papa smurf admitted he applied it on his skin to make himself blue. It's a scare tactic. There has been maybe a dozen cases in the last 5000 yrs. Don't succumb. You could be missing out on one of the most effective antibiotics.

ISB123

Joined May 21, 2014
Silver is know as good antimicrobial element since the antiquity but it was never proven to treat more serious diseases.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
I got it. THANKS!!! I probably wasn't clear but I think it is polarity reversing as I am using a DPDT relay.
Ah yes, I was referring to everything up to the relay. Never mind.

Regarding silver, be extremely cautious, skeptical and careful. Many have gone before you and there are perfectly good reasons this is not mainstream, reasons that go beyond "conspiracy" or whatever. It's been tried and found lacking.

BillB3857

Joined Feb 28, 2009
Thank you for being patient.
I apologize for not being electrical literate. I can follow directions, but one should not assume that I know anything other than figuring out the orientation of diodes and capacitors and how to solder and follow directions. I have incorporated figure 1 as you mentioned. Does this schematic look correct?
The top of the relay coil needs to go to your supply voltage, not the 555 output. The left end of the base resistor needs to tie to the output of the 555, not to the top of the coil.

amandpm

Joined Aug 20, 2007
I got it. THANKS!!! I probably wasn't clear but I think it is polarity reversing as I am using a DPDT relay. I'm a mechanical expert, and for electronics I usually do integration, not design.

Now let me give you something (?)..... OK here is what I am doing, Unbeknownst to me, I had Lyme's disease for several years. Stiffness, memory problems, sleep problems, pain - more. I determined from my research that Lyme's disease was likely so I asked my doctor to test me. (he should have recommended that long ago). After treatment, I still had it. They called it PostLyme'sDiseaseSyndrome (I guess they need a different name when they can't cure it). I researched and found colloidal silver. I used Infowars colloidal silver - 1 bottle for $30.00 and 20 days later I was jumping, no stiffness, I could tie my shoes, put on my socks and wipe.... no pain or stiffness. Turns out colloidal silver is a super antibiotic that kills germs, viruses, mold and bacteria and Lyme's disease is a bacteria. The government is even downplaying its own studies on its effectiveness on Ebola. It cured a friend of mine with that nasty MRSA. I told my doctor, he said he never heard of it - he should have told me about it. You won't hear mainstream pushing this. It has changed my life.

So now I make it for pennies a gallon. I have used it to kill the flu here, kill pink eye, spray in my sneakers (instantly kills the odor).

It is safe if made correctly and the government and big pharma rope towers will try to scare you with things like Argyria (bluish tint to the skin) which can virtually not happen with pure colloidal, as other silver compounds are responsible.

It's simple, two 10 gauge silver wires (0.9999 or better) submerged in water about an inch - inch and a half apart. Apply 30 Volts DC to the electrodes and a gallon is done in couple hours. There are nuances to it but actually pretty simple. You can buy "machines" but they did not have the features I wanted.

Oh yeah, I used the circuit to reverse the polarity of the electrodes to prevent unwanted build up.

I can't believe that I lived without this and thanks for your help. If any questions about colloidal silver, let me know as this forum alerts my email but it is below as well.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008

As long as you can live with the side effects, such as turning the skin permanently blue grey in large doses.

Status
Not open for further replies.