i need a mini-magnetic field help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
If it was working with the lesser transformer, but getting hot, than yes. using a higher rating transformer will help it stay cool.

(And its true, I am the man ;) )

The one I linked to at grainger has a circuit breaker or resettable fuse built in. That is a VERY GOOD idea.

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
If it was working with the lesser transformer, but getting hot, than yes. using a higher rating transformer will help it stay cool.

(And its true, I am the man ;) )

The one I linked to at grainger has a circuit breaker or resettable fuse built in. That is a VERY GOOD idea.
thanks retched,im gone give a try to that transformer u recomend i guess it gone trip braker if something goes wrong?i`ll be back in a week,whith news,btw i have a small motor for irrigation controller it works whith 24vac .350ma,i know this motors becouse im a license irrigator tech,it works whith 24vac .350ma 3watts ,life in this motor are about 10-15 years as a calendar motors,3 times a week 4 about 3-4 hrs,what about if i remove the rotor and keep stator for my magnetic field do u think it is a good idea?btw my thread was moved see ya next week have a good one man.:(:(:confused::confused::confused:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I read on a page about these devices that they come with a 100w 24v power supply. That is exactly what the link I gave you from Grainger is.

Good luck.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Just a stupid question. But you are using AC to create the magnetic field. That will change the magnetic field as the polarity af the AC changes. Would it not be better to use DC?
I also found this

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
Just a stupid question. But you are using AC to create the magnetic field. That will change the magnetic field as the polarity af the AC changes. Would it not be better to use DC?
I also found this
i dont know,is it posible? how?ur opinion welcome,can we use (+) (-) in direct conection whith a coil?that`s a pic of the super radionics machine.very hard to build,but powerfull.have a good one,t06afre.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
What updates do you have? Did you get your transformer?

And do you have a standard compass? You can use it to "see" the magnetic field by moving it around the device to see where the needle reacts to it.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Sure. Absolutely. You need a DC power source. Then you use the transformer I suggested.

How much are you looking to spend on this?

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Sure. Absolutely. You need a DC power source. Then you use the transformer I suggested.

Not to much I hope. I mean if you stay home one friday, instead of hanging out with your friends and drinking a lot of beer. And then use the beer money on (well...yeah... Huh... ) this machine. I guess it is ok (sort of)
@watertech
I also must say I am not into building radionics machines in any form. So any advice from me may be wrong according to both written and unwritten rules of radionics machines construction. But my electronic advices will be more correct.

Last edited:

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010

hey retched,any squematic to build this magnetic field whith dc i can spend 50 bucks.i want a gooooood minimagnetic field,i dont have idea,how to whith dc,a squematic may be gold to me,:confused:

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
Not to much I hope. I mean if you stay home one friday, instead of hanging out with your friends and drinking a lot of beer. And then use the beer money on (well...yeah... Huh... ) this machine. I guess it is ok (sort of)
@watertech
I also must say I am not into building radionics machines in any form. So any advice from me may be wrong according to both written and unwritten rules of radionics machines construction. But my electronic advices will be more correct.
spill the goods in electronic mag fields ,get me a squematic,a good one t06,btw u describe me ,i can skip my samuel adams this weekend,olso my carne asada,lol,all i ned it is what u say ur electronic advice,:D

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
I'm not sure how these things are supposed to work, but maybe you could boost the magnetic field with a permanent magnet. I got some 9/16 inch cube neodymium magnets from Ebay and they are scary strong - the kind that could break your fingers if you weren't super careful. I can't even separate them without clamping one and sliding the other off.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I'm not sure how these things are supposed to work, but maybe you could boost the magnetic field with a permanent magnet. I got some 9/16 inch cube neodymium magnets from Ebay and they are scary strong - the kind that could break your fingers if you weren't super careful. I can't even separate them without clamping one and sliding the other off.
Thats what I want to use in power generation progects. 'scary strong' magnets.

I have a little while before the next project, so I should start looking now. EBay you say..

As for the PM for the OPs project, I think the electromagnet will be a good option, he can even vary them get the proper size field.

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Hi watertech
I you have any guidelines in how to build radionics machines. That would be helpful in order to create a correct magnetic field for radionics machines. I am my self a non believer in such things. But on the other hand this machine will not do any harm. So I think it is better you get some free tips from us here in the forum. Rather than getting expensive advices from scammers. For a cheap power supply try to get your hand on an old battery charger. Many battery charges have a large transformer that can deliver current in the range of 4 ampere most have about 14 volt output. But some are made for 24 volt system and have about 28 volt output

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
You dont need a schematic, you only need a wiring diagram to hook up the transformer to your DC power supply.

Get this power supply:
http://www.mpja.com/prodinfo.asp?number=16008+PS

And get this electromagnet magnet:
http://www.electromechanicsonline.com/products/ELMATU025017.asp?submit7=Buy+Online

Connect the red wire from the magnet to the +24v on the power supply
Connect the black wire from the magnet to the GND on the power supply

Thats it. Just plug it in and your done.
retched,if i get this power supply,and electromagnet,and place this under my copper plate in my machine ,does this gone pull metals ,or just creates magnetism?becouse i just want magnetism around my machine,not pull objects,just magnetism energy aroun my machine,a supperb thanks 4 all ur help,if u answer to this today,i gone place an order by internet saturday morning,once again thanks,olso thanks to others who give me some ideas,RAUL.:rolleyes:

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
Hi watertech
I you have any guidelines in how to build radionics machines. That would be helpful in order to create a correct magnetic field for radionics machines. I am my self a non believer in such things. But on the other hand this machine will not do any harm. So I think it is better you get some free tips from us here in the forum. Rather than getting expensive advices from scammers. For a cheap power supply try to get your hand on an old battery charger. Many battery charges have a large transformer that can deliver current in the range of 4 ampere most have about 14 volt output. But some are made for 24 volt system and have about 28 volt output
very good to6 ,radionics machines are plain and simple electronics amplifires,whith an antena,to deliver signals to ether (space)it works like this ,in the input,of the amp there`s a copper plate,between pre-amps theres some potentiometers,and in the output,there`s another plate,stick pad,we rub fingers in this plate and tunne potentiometers,then u place ur intend in input plate,and turn machine on,this is the electronic part,the other part are orgonite,a mix of metals chavings,like copper powder,brass,steel,crystal powder,gold,silver,all of this in plastic resin,like the one used to fix leaks in bouts,this mix creates a chi energy,we amp signal and send it to space,it is my idea boost power with a magnetic minifield,as u know magnetism energy close to an open preamp,amp,it is going to induce electromagnetism into amps,im given a try some software,audios,into my machine,and do visualization,im using headphones,it is powerfull,u r right i may try used transformers 24vac,4-5 amps,all time i was talking of electronics,and my thread was put off topic?thanks 4 ur help

beenthere

Joined Apr 20, 2004
all time i was talking of electronics,and my thread was put off topic?
You are hardly at all speaking of electronics. You speak of using "chi energy", something so poorly understood by the believers in it that it cannot be described in meaningful terms.

Then we have
radionics machines are plain and simple electronics amplifires,whith an antena,to deliver signals to ether (space)
which demonstrates a belief, but hardly a process. It can be interpreted as a simple radio transmitter, but no description of the nature of the signal is available - carrier, frequency, modulation, or, for that matter, the receiver? Imagining that any old electrical activity may be fed into some antenna and thereby transmitted is purely magical thinking.

in the input,of the amp there`s a copper plate,between pre-amps theres some potentiometers,and in the output,there`s another plate,stick pad,we rub fingers in this plate and tunne potentiometers,then u place ur intend in input plate,and turn machine on,this is the electronic part,the other part are orgonite,a mix of metals chavings,like copper powder,brass,steel,crystal powder,gold,silver,all of this in plastic resin,like the one used to fix leaks in bouts,this mix creates a chi energy
This is hardly descriptive of a means of generating a signal. One may choose to believe that something comes from rubbing fingers on "orgonite", but why this should be is hard to understand.

it is my idea boost power with a magnetic minifield,as u know magnetism energy close to an open preamp,amp,it is going to induce electromagnetism into amps,im given a try some software,audios,into my machine,and do visualization,im using headphones,it is powerfull,u r right i may try used transformers
While this is an idea, it is not based upon any understanding of electronics or physics.

Let's state it this way. If we can get some much more articulate descriptions of significant portions of this device, then we might have something to work with.

As an example, the meaning of these lines is hard to follow:
in the input,of the amp there`s a copper plate,between pre-amps theres some potentiometers,and in the output,there`s another plate,stick pad,we rub fingers in this plate and tunne potentiometers,then u place ur intend in input plate,and turn machine on,this is the electronic part,the other part are orgonite
None of this makes any sense at all. Can an accurate schematic be produced? What is the significance of the "copper plate" and the "stick pad". Why are there more than one preamp, and what is each one getting as an input?

What is a "magnetic minifield", for instance? What is "chi energy", and what are the proportions of the materials mixed into resin to produce it? How do we tell if it is being produced? What are the "software" and "audios" you speak of? How do the headphones influence a "visualization". If "chi energy" is not electrical in nature, why do electronics serve to amplify it?

It is obvious that you believe this all works in some way, but a cogent description of how and why earns more points than long, run-on blocks of text. The device has more stuff involved, but hardly more principle behind it than a ouija board.

Status
Not open for further replies.