i need a mini-magnetic field help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
guys i build a radionics machine,i need a small magnetic field to boost power to my machine,i build a magnetron looks like pattern 8 small coils and a big one in the center whith magnetic wire #18,i used a transformer 12vac .450 ma,and 6vac .450ma,i hook my transformer to my magnetron pattern and notice that overheat my transformer,i only need a magnetic field about 12'x12' not matter if i used dc or ac i atach a foto of my mag pattern coils,please any help,i want to run my machine for a few hrs at a time :D:D:D:

Attachments

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Does this open a wormhole through space-time?

What size transformer are you using now? And have you checked the dilithium crystals?

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I gotta see this:
Attention Magick Seekers:

Are you looking for a powerful, simple way of performing Real Magic & Sorcery? Or maybe you would like to increase your current skills?

Well then...

Look no further, you found it!"

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
Does this open a wormhole through space-time?

What size transformer are you using now? And have you checked the dilithium crystals?
retched,thanks 4 looking at it,it is suposed to send intended signal to ether,it works like a wishing machine,im still using 12vac,.450 ma,problem is my transformer gets too hot,in less then a minute,when i hook this magnetron,and i intend to run my machine for at least 5 hrs dayly,how can i controll heat the mag it is only magnet wire raping around copper tube and 8 nuts .thanks 4 your help .

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Well your transformer is SUPREMELY undersized.

Thats the first thing you gotta change.

it works like a wishing machine
wishing machine? or washing machine?

because, I need some SERIOUS help with the wishes..

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
Enlighten us - what is a radionics machine?

Use the maggie out of your microwave oven.
beenthere,it is a pseudoscience,we place our wishes in a copper plate ,in a second plate we rub the plate,whith our fingers just to tunning pots,the intend then it is amp,by a pre-amp,and a amp,and send it to space,by the antenna,theres 3 mini power wands that i make of orgonite,to generate chi energy,the 2 mags in my machine give a power boost to signal,but due to low inductance in my mag my transformer gets raly hot,any help,thanks 4 looking at it.

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Well, I would keep the ether well away from that over drawn transformer. It will fail, possibly in flames, and that vaporized ether will go with it.

But im guessing the ether your talking about isn't the chemical ether.

What country are you in?

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
Well, I would keep the ether well away from that over drawn transformer. It will fail, possibly in flames, and that vaporized ether will go with it.

But im guessing the ether your talking about isn't the chemical ether.

What country are you in?
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad

nope ,im gone find a way to controll heat

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
The heat is generated from the amount of current being used to create the Chi.

The magnets require a decent amount of current, and yours can only supply less than half an amp.

A larger transformer will have thicker wire in the windings to allow the current to flow creating less heat, and to dissipate heat faster.

A heat sink can work for a while, but you need a larger power source.

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
moderators please any help,if problem is transformer size,so do i have to go 4 a biger one what size?how many volts,amps?24vac,1amp,or 2 amps ,please any real help.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
Well, you have a .45 amp supply now, so if you double that, you should get TWICE the usage at the same voltage.

Do you have any specs on the device to see what types of voltages and currents are NEEDED for proper operation?

If you want REAL help, you need to ask REAL questions and give REAL numbers. If you hook a 120v 15A supply up to this device, with NO current limiting devices, it will BURN.

So, why dont you tell us what the operating voltage for the device is and the AMP draw.

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
ok the power supply 4 my machine it is separate from my power suply 4 my magnetrons,theres no electronic contact i have 2 separate power supply,whith independent sw to turn on off,i only want a mini-magnetic field powered whith a transformer,vac,my intend it is to create a magnetic field around my machine which it is about,12 inches square. thanks 4 ur help im from texas usa

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
So the machine is working.

You only need to produce an magnetic field. How do you have you magnetic field transformer wired? That may be the whole problem.

You dont need a huge load on the transformer itself. It will produce a magnetic field on its own. Thats how transformers work.

So what are you doing with the wires coming from the magnetic field transformer?

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
So the machine is working.

You only need to produce an magnetic field. How do you have you magnetic field transformer wired? That may be the whole problem.

You dont need a huge load on the transformer itself. It will produce a magnetic field on its own. Thats how transformers work.

So what are you doing with the wires coming from the magnetic field transformer?
yes it is,working,i just want a mini magnetic field covering my machine ,from another transformer,i can`t put my transformer on top of my machine thats why im using my coils(mag patterns)and honestly my 2 mags patterns it makes my machine look good,im just hooking my secondary from transformer 12vac,direct to my 2 wire ends of my magnetron,i have a sw on,off.:confused:

Last edited:

watertech

Joined May 8, 2010
heres a pic of what i have 8 minicoils and 1 in center a little biger,all magnet wire #18,direct to transformer,12vac .450 ma,it gets rely hot,in minute,if i have to change transformer please telme what size,i dont care about specifications,all i want it is a good result,a minimagnetic fieldaround my machine,i want to run my machine 4 about 5 hrs dayly,not to burn my transformer,thanks guys,i know some one gone helpme.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.