I love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaygatsby

Joined Nov 23, 2011
I just want you guys to know, you're all pretty damn cool. Bill, loosewire, etc... you are cool people. Thanks.

Oh, except for georacer. He's an posterior.

Thanks all!
J

Last edited:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I'd give you a, "Thanks" for the LOL but Geo might mistake that for agreeing with your opinion.

I don't agree, to the extent that your statement made me laugh out loud.

jaygatsby

Joined Nov 23, 2011
Hi guys Georacer, the 21 year old college student shut-in, has given me my last warning. So I will soon be off the site. However rest assured that I will return in another form, for your continued entertainment.

J

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
My friend, I think that I will soon be in the land of the banned. But I will stealthily return under the guise of an Indian EE student with poor English skills and a unique perspective on life
I wouldn't recommend coming back under an alias. The mods have methods to tell if you were once banned, and they will ban you again. If you've done something that is against the forum rules and that's ban-worthy, then I suggest you just accept that and move on. Don't try to come back. You need to take responsibility for your own actions.

Matt

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
My friend, I think that I will soon be in the land of the banned. But I will stealthily return under the guise of an Indian EE student with poor English skills and a unique perspective on life
The more easy solution would be to stop flooding the off-topic section(please). Then you first came here. You had some electronic hobbyist question. Why not try to pick up that path again. As you may have forgotten. We are an electronics forum after all. Then you have posted some good stuff in one of the other on topic forums. Allow your self an off-topic post as a reward. Think quality not quantity

Last edited:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I don't know what PUI means. I'm thinking, "internet surfing while drunk".

@jaygatsby...You're a bit of a loose wire. At least I can understand you, unlike some other loose wires. I have never felt offended by your antics, but calling a moderator names will get you mailed to Antarctica in a small wooden box.

Thank you for a short run of nonsense. It was fun.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011

@jaygatsby...You're a bit of a loose wire. At least I can understand you, unlike some other loose wires. I have never felt offended by your antics, but calling a moderator names will get you mailed to Antarctica in a small wooden box.

Thank you for a short run of nonsense. It was fun.
PUI--"Posting Under the Influence". If you ask me, there's no place for that here. It can be annoying, and sometimes downright inappropriate. So to be painfully honest, jaygatsby, unless you can put your act together and start using the forum the way it's supposed to be used, I think your removal is the best course of action. The choice is up to you.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
I wouldn't recommend coming back under an alias. The mods have methods to tell if you were once banned, and they will ban you again. If you've done something that is against the forum rules and that's ban-worthy, then I suggest you just accept that and move on. Don't try to come back. You need to take responsibility for your own actions.

Matt
Dude were all techs, how hard do you think it is to change your IP or use a anonymous gateway?

tracecom

Joined Apr 16, 2010
Posting Under the Influence

Oops. DerStrom8 beat me to it.

Reminds me of my younger days; most of the drunks I came in contact with fell into one of three categories: they wanted to cry, they wanted to fight, or they blubbered "I luuuv you."

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
People who don't have a sound mind or who write posts appearing as if that would be the case.

They should be barred from using the internet.

It is not for me to decide, and that would be hard to implement.

There are also other places where people not having a sound mind write comments. They write stuff, if you'd be up to experience that in real life, that would be pretty though.

I can't really go into details.

Why maintain forum members who don't have a sound mind? I mean if it is obvious they can not manage to make descisions about their daily life themselves. Putting themselves and others in danger.

Not suggesting that is the case with OP.

If you write a post, always ask- does this look like written by someone with a sound mind? Or not, perhaps?

Being comical like Monthy Phyton is an art.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I've talked with him before. He's well aware on how to do this.
You've been discussing how to fly under the forum's radar with him? Why on earth would you do such a thing?

Anyway, in my personal experience, even if someone tries coming back under an alias, and tries acting like someone they aren't, they still get caught. Your personality shows through no matter what. It's like how English professors can tell if a student plagiarized work or not--the professor knows the student's voice and way of writing. And from then on, they know if something doesn't sound like the student or not.

You WILL get caught if you try coming back jaygatsby. Maybe not by technological means, but you WILL get caught. I wouldn't even bother trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.