I know how this forum works.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Guys we can talk about this,remember the good ole days when we
had the oil spill.Every one was on the page,lets change the subject to
something nice.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
What about HP selling off all their Touchpad tablets for $99 and $149 after they just sold them to customers for $499 and $599. Then we could even expand into the future of WebOS?

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
The original post may have been intended as a joke, but it was in very poor taste. It put the forum in jeopardy and it was completely unnecessary--provoking the moderators, especially. It was completely uncalled for, and if I was one of the moderators, I would have deleted the thread myself.
You just gave up a great opportunity to receive help and gain a lot of knowledge, and for that I'm sorry for you.
Der Strom

JingleJoe

Joined Jul 23, 2011
@loosie - is this you as a toast master?
holy crap is that a toaster!? I want one, link to source please :)

The original post may have been intended as a joke, but it was in very poor taste. It put the forum in jeopardy and it was completely unnecessary--provoking the moderators, especially. It was completely uncalled for, and if I was one of the moderators, I would have deleted the thread myself.
You just gave up a great opportunity to receive help and gain a lot of knowledge, and for that I'm sorry for you.
Der Strom
Hear hear.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
The 10 post limit came about fairly recently due to hit and run homework posters who deleted their work after getting their answers, presumably to prevent other students from benefiting from their posts or professors to know they asked. It seems to have put a stop to that.