I have a lorex L23WD800 DVR/MONITOR combo with booting problems.

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by marioflores, Feb 5, 2015.

1. marioflores

Thread Starter New Member

Feb 5, 2015
    I have the same problem as stoney....any help?? Please??

2. Rolland B. Heiss

Feb 4, 2015
    Have you tried a system reset?

3. marioflores

Feb 5, 2015
    how whould you do that? thank you....Once I plug the power cord the system starts without using the on/off button, I can see the logo and what appears to be a loading bar that does not load completely

4. Rolland B. Heiss

Feb 4, 2015
  5. Rolland B. Heiss

Feb 4, 2015
  6. marioflores

Feb 5, 2015
    Thanks, I checked that link before, their problem was a little different thn mine.....

7. Rolland B. Heiss

Feb 4, 2015
    Sometimes frequencies from something your neighbor is using could confound the system from what I've read after getting curious about your current problem.

8. marioflores

Feb 5, 2015
    never thought of that....I will take it home and see what happens.....its curious as many people seem to have the same problem with this model, unfortunately no solution has been posted yet!!

9. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Welcome to AAC!

A thread belongs to the OP (original poster). Trying to take over someone elses thread is called hijacking, which is not allowed at All About Circuits. I have therefore given you a thread of your very own.

In addition, you have practiced the arcane art of necromancy, the revival of a long dead thread. Likely the OP (Original Poster) has solved his problem in the years that has passed, or thrown it away, or something.

This was split from http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/t...ombo-with-booting-problems.70301/#post-815011