I am searching for speaker cones

crazymaster

Joined May 20, 2010
Hello
I am searching for speaker cones.
I need something like 10pcs speaker cones, all of them are 12".
Also i have a friend who may need more pcs for 10-12-15" speakers.

I am searching for car and pro audio speaker cones /some other parts as dampers and so on are welcome/

Please if somebody know website which can sell me these please let me know.

We are looking for prices less than 5usd/pcs - so maybe chinese cones are only the ones which can be in this budget.

The problem is that i have found a few sellers, but they want big orders, but i cant order more than 10-20pcs(maybe and more if the price is good, i will tell my friend who need more)

crazymaster

Joined May 20, 2010
i dont want they to recone my speakers
i just need speaker cones and dampers, but in that site i cant find something like that ?
also the prices seems to be high ?

thatoneguy

Joined Feb 19, 2009
What are you trying to do?

$90-$200 is about right for quality 12" subs, which is what that site has for advertised prices. There is a LOT of engineering behind creating a speaker.

crazymaster

Joined May 20, 2010
thatoneguy, i just want to repair these speakers and to use a few of them, i will sell the others

its not a problem for me to repair them, i just need surrounds, cones and dust caps, maybe and dampers.

retched, yes i have checked it again, and i was saw it before months - the prices seems to be too high for me. i am looking for surround+cone+dust cap and/or not damper for price like 10usd

i am mostly doing that just for hobby, and i dont want to give away much money