I am not as you might think I am.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Lightfire, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Lightfire

Thread Starter Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2010
    To be true.

I am not as you might think I am.
    My attitude is like that but there's a huge reason and explanation why.
    I might be look like that but no.
    I might not be the one whom you think like that because I know I can do that but sadly yes I did that but did in a wrong way.
    I am a person who got a lot of secrets. I am a shy person.
    I just ignore something when I think I am not into there but sometimes sadly go for it.
    I want to learn it by myself, but cannot and can't do that due to some circumstances and huge reasons. (Is it not what you might thinks right now)
    I said something that is not really my point. I said something that you might don't like and definitely I too, don't like.
    I can't focus on one place.
    I can't be myself.
    I'm restless.
    I imagined and dreamed a lot but don't think it will became true.
    I can't accept anything that is not what I wanted.
    I wasted lots of my money due to some reasons. Please refer to sentence number 4.
    I want to buy things that you had but I cannot do. Not to be meant I don't have money. Is because there is no such things like us here.
    I have expected too much from people whom I expect will do that to me.
    When I got angry, maybe later on I will be peace with you.
    My mind has a lot of imaginations which I like most.
    I had lots of problems.
    I had lots of regrets in my life.
    I go to the things which I guess I can do but definitely can't do.
    I always be with myself.

So, sorry guys. I have never been too honest to all of you.:D

2. Lightfire

Oct 5, 2010
    I cannot go to shop and buy it with myself because I am shy and due to some circumstances.
    And lastly, please refer to number 8. All the things I said, even though I know you don't and I don't like are definitely true. I don't want to be dishonest here, where is one of my home virtually...

And lastly, please refer to sentence number 8 why did I post that. And after you have read, please refer to the last sentence. ;)

3. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Does this mean you are a girl? Or maybe an adult pretending to be a boy? :D

On the internet no one knows your a dog.
    Dogbert (Dilbert's dog)

4. Lightfire

Oct 5, 2010
    Nope. Look at all my sentences and I know, you, can understand this. It is not all about my characteristics, age, gender,. All I have said to you is correct.

5. debjit625

Apr 17, 2010
    When I first went to the market for these stuff I was 13.I was shy then you can say very much shy. From my experience I could only say

Once you manage to face this outside world, it will give you confidence to face it repeated times.

Good Luck

6. TBayBoy

May 25, 2011
    I still get overwhelmed by crowds, even after a ton of treatment, but a little step at a time finding a boundary and working through it with the help of friends I've come a long way. We all get through life the same, one step at a time.

:)

7. shortbus

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 30, 2009
    From the cryptic message you are Loosewire's son? :D

8. DerStrom8

Feb 20, 2011
    Hi, Catapult :)
    I have always seen you as a boy who is interested in learning electronics, and is very curious and asks a lot of questions. That is a very good thing, and we are proud to have you here on AAC.
    No one is really "honest" about themselves on the internet. Very few members give out any information regarding their private life, including myself :D
    You have not done anything wrong, and there is no need to apologize.
    Regards,
    Der Strom

9. Adjuster

Dec 26, 2010
    Hello Catapult,

I'm sorry that you think you have so much to worry about and regret. I very much hope that, as most of us do, you will find that the problems which seem very big to you now will appear less important when you are a little older.

It is obvious that you have a lot of potential, because apart from anything else you have been making such rapid progress with our language. Concentrate on the things you can do well, and don't spend too much time worrying about your difficulties.

10. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    I suppose if shyness is a problem there is always mail order. My big problem at your age was trying to talk to girls. The get much more interesting as you get older. Like everything else, you get better with practice.

As for the rest, we are here for you.

11. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    Catapult, the only thing I 'd like to tell you, regardless of your lust for knowledge or how much you like AAC, is this:

Don't substitute your life with one on the internet. I don't know anyone for whom this has worked. Your body and mind live in a physical world and if you want to thrive, you must master this one, not the virtual one.

Best regards, George

12. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    Catapult,just to show we are reading your post,we will call you Catapult.
    You are connected with a lot knowledge.Never ask how you are doing,
    just do-It. How far are you from the Maldives.

13. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Think Philippines. I think Georacers advice is quite excellent myself. I know how hard it is, but forcing yourself to interact with people is a skill, like acting. There is no crime in being shy, but some people will try to use it against you later in life. You don't have to be the life of the party, but it is nice to be at the party.

14. Lightfire

Oct 5, 2010
    I am not shy if we talk generally about being shy. I only became shy because something is in about me. I know, I won't be shy if this something is not in in my life.;)

loosewire, eh?:DMaldives? Um, dunno. :D

15. GetDeviceInfo

Jun 7, 2009
    so, when you busting out of the can?

16. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    People are born shy. They can teach themselves not to be, but it is hard work.

Expert

Nov 30, 2010
    I manage it mostly by denial. I tell myself that few people notice me and less care.
    It works pretty well.

18. nerdegutta

Dec 15, 2009
    I belive that babys are born into this world, with a blank white open mind. When they are growing up, their minds are colored by all the events and people that are touching them.

It's the nature vs nurture debate.

... and this is not the forum...

19. jegues

Sep 13, 2010
    +1

Aren't we here to talk about electronics? ;)

20. Georacer

Nov 25, 2009
    Meh, I think offtopic is for everything but the banned topics.