I am looking for In-house extensive training - IC layout design

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by mkanovska, Dec 16, 2009.

1. mkanovska

Thread Starter New Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Hi,

I am looking for an extensive In-house training course in the field of Analog block layout design and Top level layout.
    I am not working in the field for one year and would like to get a training and certificate as to get back to industry if possible.

If someone could help, I would be really happy.
    email: <snip>

Thanks,
    mkanovska

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2009
  2. SgtWookie

Expert

Jul 17, 2007
    You should not post your E-mail address, or the spam bots will find it.

You should include your country in your profile. It probably would not help you if someone referred you to a course on the other side of the planet from where you are.

3. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
    Hello,

When looking at this e-mail address he must be in Bulgaria.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.bg

I think there are not so many bulgarians on this forum.

As SgtWookie said, spambots will use the e-mail address to sapm you.

Greetings,
    Bertus

4. mkanovska

Thread Starter New Member

Dec 16, 2009
    Hi :)
    It was not a good idea to post email, but I had a post for selling purpose last month and it was obligatory, just did it again. Spam does not hurt much anyway ;) .
    I am from Bulgaria, Sofia. We do not have any trainings of that kind here and that is why I am looking for a distance training, in-house.

Thanks,
    mkanovska

5. kdillinger

Jul 26, 2009
    What type of software do you use?

Cadence Virtuoso? I think the Mentor competitive product is Calibre. Each are for IC layout (I think). The manufacturer of the software should offer training classes.

6. Harrington

Dec 19, 2009
    There is a full course for beginners on my website supplied by Everyday electronics There are also plenty of books available from most major book wholesalers You can download from my site although I’m not sure if they allow this from here please check with the administrators but there are also plenty of pointers + circuits so that you can learn at your leisure There is no stopping you follow these guidelines Ask question if you don’t understand something Stop type that question into Google then ask the following How do I ?? What is ?? When and where ?? How , What When and Where Its actually very simple really that’s how I gain most of my knowledge for what I need to find out

Here is a link for you

http://www.harrington.force9.co.uk/Theory/Theory.htm