I Am Going To Wake All the Members Up

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
I was out and just got back about an hour ago. It was exciting to have Happyganl

on line and posting. She is a very delightful person to communicate with. I am not sure

from time eastern it is in China now,maybe you can inform me.

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
I was out and just got back about an hour ago. It was exciting to have Happyganl

on line and posting. She is a very delightful person to communicate with. I am not sure

from time eastern it is in China now,maybe you can inform me.
Florida is in time zone GMT-5 and the whole of China is in one time zone GMT+8 which is same as where I am in.

So the time difference is 13 hours from you to Happyganl. The time when your above post is posted was 3,57PM china time.

I thought Happy was a "he".

Allen

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I woke up at 2PM, local time. Today I plan to stay up until probably daylight. There a livestream that I want to watch and it airs at 4AM.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
You must be uninformed,this is the internet,you have to use your good judgement.

Happy posting to you, just respect members male or female.

Halloween we are every thing,whats your gender,if it make any difference.

This is a electronics Forum,you can be expected to be shocked.

DumboFixer

Joined Feb 10, 2009
When you wake me, I'd like a nice hot cup of tea and 2 slices of toast lightly buttered. My Mrs would like the same.

Thank you very much

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
When you wake me, I'd like a nice hot cup of tea and 2 slices of toast lightly buttered. My Mrs would like the same.

Thank you very much
Loosie is probably ran out of tea. He only has instant coffee, peanut butter and bread. Not sure if the toaster is repaired..........What about some American breakfast?:D

Allen

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Killer Fish you are never too late for the Forum,speak up while you are here. We want to

know more about you,as much as you want to tell,also ask questions..we will wait.

You have the floor,go a head

Last edited: