human development/help

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by Salluman, Nov 6, 2008.

1. Salluman

Thread Starter New Member

Nov 6, 2008
    i need to design embedded system or any type of thing which can help human if u have any of the ideas kindly post..

2. hgmjr

Jan 28, 2005
    Can you be more specific with your question?

hgmjr

3. SgtWookie

Expert

Jul 17, 2007
  4. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    Clearly there is a need for what EMDR claims to do. Unfortunately, it is harder to find controlled studies of its efficacy. A short search on the NLM site found only one controlled study, and its results were negative. Considering only what it claims to do, I am not so sure it should be used in non-clinical settings by the masses.

An automatic dispenser of THC (or other drug) based on skin galvanic or other stress-response indicators might be more useful.

John

5. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    Here's another idea for something to work on: A fully automated leaf collector and compactor. That is, a self-propelled robot that uses sensors to determine the yard boundaries and does something useful. John

6. Salluman

Nov 6, 2008
    i m final sem student of mechatronic done many things lik patient monitorin through lan/ gsm

geological robot.(bot searches human buried alive in quakes)
    mny mny
    but i want to contribute much much more things to my society and to this world of course m nt a scientist bt m engineer and m sry to say we forgot our duties towards this humanity.all of you kindly help me in this work if u like thnks and who so ever need ne help kindly mail me at
    engr.sallu@hotmail.com i feel happy to pplz even if dey r engineerin students doctors poor peoples or wat eva and its my first day at forum and m quite happy to see ur activeness this forum is one of da best

7. Salluman

Nov 6, 2008
    interesting ideas man

8. thingmaker3

Retired Moderator

May 16, 2005
    This portion of your post is badly garbled. Can you try retyping it?

9. Salluman

Nov 6, 2008
    means i m not scientist that can invent new problems i just want to do something good if i can.....i saw most engineers (my mates) looks for money not for betterment of all...