How's the weather?

Joined Nov 30, 2010
nice dove-tailing work
Dove-tails are sloped. This is called a box joint or a finger joint. Dove-tails would be easier on a router than a table saw. It was really a weapon you could use to beat your way out of a bar fight, disguised as a guitar amplifier.:D

Attachments

Last edited:

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
If you say so, but I am not inviting any over to my house any time soon...
[Cows]. The same cow can produce up to 65 pounds of excrement or solid waste per day. An adult cow has to relieve its bowels up to 15 times per day.
You might not want to invite a number of forum members either. Cows are pikers by comparison.

Is THAT way I have never been invited to your house?

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
View attachment 119149
Shoveled snow in New Hsmpshire

We must be in come kind of weird vortex here in PA. It was 55F today. It was glorious. I went out for a 15 mile bicycle ride. It was wonderful!

I will bet the ski resorts here are NOT happy. I don't blame them. I invested $600 in a snow blower that I think I used twice this year. I am not happy about that. I can't imagine how much the resorts must be losing.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Temperatures won't get above 62 F for the next three days.:eek:
I guess I'm in hibernation for the weekend.:(
Good thing I don't have my parts back from the machine shop or I'd feel guilty about not crawling under that car until Tuesday.:D

Attachments

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Temperatures won't get above 62 F for the next three days.:eek:
I guess I'm in hibernation for the weekend.:(
Poor baby. I feel so sorry for you. Oh how you must suffer. :p

It is 28F right now. At least the ski resort owners are happy.

I can take comfort in the fact it is much colder somewhere else. ;) It is 23F in Franklin just an hour and a half drive north of here.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
Poor baby. I feel so sorry for you. Oh how you must suffer. :p

It is 28F right now. At least the ski resort owners are happy.

I can take comfort in the fact it is much colder somewhere else. ;) It is 23F in Franklin just an hour and a half drive north of here.
Well it's 7°C (or 45°F, or 280°K, or 504°R ... for Joey's immense annoyance :p) and rainy down here, and we're freezing our butts! ... it's gonna stay like this for at least a week, it seems ... no bbq's for a while *sigh*

spinnaker

Joined Oct 29, 2009
Well it's 7°C (or 45°F, or 280°K, or 504°R ... for Joey's immense annoyance :p) and rainy down here, and we're freezing our butts! ... it's gonna stay like this for at least a week, it seems ... no bbq's for a while *sigh*

45F is PLENTY warm for a BBQ. I grill out well into the 20s.