How's the weather?

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Temperature high is 84F today (as compared to 94 last month). Heat index below 90 all day (as compared to 107 last month). Rain chances are zero. Humidity is 50%. 100% blue skies.
The air conditioner is, "off" and the windows are open.:)

Hurricanes clear out a lot of humidity. If you survive, you get really nice weather a few days later.:p

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Slappy branch gone. No more whack my antenna.:)
And I learned how to make photos with my phone.:):)
And I learned how to get the phone photos onto the computer.:):):)

Of course, I already knew how much fun it is to try to saw a tree limb off with a blade on a 20 foot pole.
Not fun at all.:(

Oh well. That's why it's called, "work".:p

Attachments

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
Yay! We're going to have a new government subcommittee to protect us from the Sun!

I wonder where this came from and what's really going on. Speculation: They're worried about Putin disrupting the GPS.

tranzz4md

Joined Apr 10, 2015
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/13/us/pacific-northwest-wind-storm/index.html

It looks like we will be getting a little rain and wind. Time to clean up the summer stuff from the backyard and check the tree branches near the house.
I'd never voluntarily live in FL or LA, and I'm sure not used to this stuff! Expecting the worst since 64!

I had a 120' plus fir tree fall over, across the hood of my car, with me in it, about 20 years ago. Destroyed the car, even though it sat in a low spot. I guess catastrophe strikes everywhere. Lotsa firewood though!

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
Crazy weather yesterday on the coast.
A very rare F2 hit.

The forecast is for high winds in town today.

I guess we'll see how many Portland homeless camps remain after this.

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
22°C this morning. It rained a couple of nights ago, and last night I had a bbq at my place with perfect 20°C weather, and a clear sky.
Today I'm so upbeat that I'm going to run my customary 5-mile lap before the sun even sets!