How to stop cats from peeing on your car...

shortbus

Joined Sep 30, 2009
Thats got to be one of the best ever !!! The pigeon was hilarious!! Does that circuit pass AAC guidelines?

Thanks Wookie

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I saw this months ago, but it still makes me laugh out loud!

"Oh look, I'm a cat. I'm so dignified and I do whatever I want to do."

(SPRAY!)

LOL!!!

and he comes back in a few hours!
I didn't know cats were that stupid.

Markd77

Joined Sep 7, 2009
I think the cats go back because they enjoy it. I saw a cat tonight almost breaking the laws of physics. It ran 6 feet up a vertical wall, past an gutter that was sticking out at least 6 inches and on to the roof about a foot above that.

debe

Joined Sep 21, 2010
My dad had similar problem with a dog & his vehicle. He hooked up a 12v electricfence unit to the vehicle & hosed down the surounding cement drive way, went inside his house about 15 min later theres a hell of a comotion outside, on investigating sees said dog leging it up the road. Problem solved dog never came into his driveway again.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
@Max
My grandmother used to do that with stray dogs that adopted the farm. She'd wipe their butt with a rag soaked in turpentine. They didn't come back!

Joined Nov 30, 2010
The thing that makes turpentine work is that it is slow acting. The dog doesn't quite understand what grandma did until a minute later when it starts burning. It doesn't stop burning until the dog is in the next county. Then he can't find his way back, or doesn't want to! Great way to protect your muff cabbage from stray dogs.

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
Once I too had a problem with cats in my backyard. So I rigged up a 555 circuit driving an ultrasonic transducer. I thought that the HF noise would drive them away. The darn cat looked straight at the contraption, walked right up to it and almost peed on it if I hadn't chased him away.