How to start PIC16F676 ...??

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
Well I am sure you know how to use a LED by now ;) I am not sure I understand your question. Do you need help with how to connect the programmer to your chip? For the code work. Just download the free tool MPLAB from microchip. And then you are on the microchip site grab a copy of the datasheet. Then working with PICs, it is very important to read the datasheet. You do not need to read the datasheet from start to end. But read selected parts.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Well I am sure you know how to use a LED by now ;) I am not sure I understand your question. Do you need help with how to connect the programmer to your chip?
Hi, yes i need help how to make board of PIC and please provide any ass lang compiler link..
will OSHON PIC will work for that??

debjit625

Joined Apr 17, 2010
ass lang compiler link..
ass?????????????????

May be one day we will have something like that....but for now its just PIC assembler and remember one thing assembler and compiler are two different things...

As already t06afre has said download the MPLAB form microchip's website and that comes with MPASM (a PIC assembler).

www.microchip.com

Good Luck

ErnieM

Joined Apr 24, 2011
I've used (meaning I bought) a Basic compiler from OSHON years ago. It worked well but I have better tools now. For example, Hi-Tech C is a free download from Microchip.