How to repair a snow blower engine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
You could give the suggestion to owner to do something to reducing the thing happened like this, I just a moderator and I have to do some actions, maybe be sometimes is not that good, I'm young than you in this forum, and still learning and get used to follow the rules when I do any actions.
The only suggestion I have is to perhaps have a "limbo" status for a thread where it remains open but is marked for review and potential closure or even removal.

I don't see any way to easily eliminate the human element. Referees make bad calls from time to time, that's just part of the game. Clarity in the rules helps. Making them very detailed can also help, but this has its own problems because one can never anticipate every situation.

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
The only suggestion I have is to perhaps have a "limbo" status for a thread where it remains open but is marked for review and potential closure or even removal.
I would simply say that moderators should stick with their area expertize and not make rulings on areas and topics that they are not familiar with or can not translate well. ;)

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
I'd like everyone to keep in mind that ScottWang is not only a relatively new moderator, but also not a fluent speaker of the English language. He helps us cover the Asian time-zones by spanning the moderating team across the globe. He makes a frank effort to help keep AAC afloat. Please, give him a little space to breathe, until he gets his game on.

In the meantime, since he had doubts about this thread, I advised him to ask the OP that we were really dealing with one of these:
Hey Hey I used to ride a Billygoat Street Vac just to have fun lol..
The E-cigarette forum has a "not advisable" section. Topics like modifying or charging DIY lithiums get relegated to there. That way topics that are still of interest to smaller groups of subscribers, are not just closed and finished with

It seems to me that a "not advisable" section would give the administrators enough distance from potential legal rammifications. You can say "don't do it" without stamping out free speech.

instead of one of these:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
This has gone far enough, and is off topic. Mods do occasionally make mistakes, get over it.

If the TS want to continue this thread lets us know. I will remove the off topic stuff and reopen the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.