how to make multi output isolated PS

the kid

Joined Jan 4, 2015
Hello everybody
I am designing power supply circuits having outputs isolated input has the following characteristics
Input: 24V DC
Output 1: + 12Vdc
Output 2: -12Vdc
I need a schematic principle, everyone please help me
thank all

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
Why do they need to be isolated?
If they truly need to be isolated from the 24Vdc input, then you will need to use a switch-mode power supply with transformer isolation between primary and secondary.
How much current?

the kid

Joined Jan 4, 2015
Why do they need to be isolated?
If they truly need to be isolated from the 24Vdc input, then you will need to use a switch-mode power supply with transformer isolation between primary and secondary.
How much current?
I need isolation for safety. current for each output is 1A

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013
While Pioneer and others make off-the-shelf switching power supply transformers, the odds of finding one for your voltages and power level are very low. than means designing and building a 30 W high frequency switching power supply transformer from scratch. This is not a simple task, and is in fact usually handled by experienced designers. Switching magnetics are not easy.

Also, since you brought up safety, does the power supply have to meet any safety agency performance parameters (UL, CSA, TUV, etc.)? If so, the transformer just got harder. I'm not trying to be negative, but 30 W is not a simple little project in this area.

ak

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
but i need a schematic.
how to stablize voltages of two outputs
Based on my limited experience:

Truly isolated outputs demand individual secondaries asigned to each one ( like having one transformer for each one)

Regulating each output is a separate problem in itself, otherwise they would be not truly isolated.