How to make human Brain controlled ...

Discussion in 'The Projects Forum' started by RRITESH KAKKAR, Jun 20, 2013.

1. RRITESH KAKKAR

Thread Starter Senior Member

Jun 29, 2010
    HI,

I need your help for making an human brain controlled things i will use PMDC or Led for testing afterward i will interface it with another devices..
    please tell how to start the step..

2. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    RRITESH! We all have learn how to crawl before we can walk, and walk properly before we can run. And in your learning curve I would still say you are on the crawling level perhaps starting to stand upright . Nothing wrong in that. We have all been at that stage some time. But your question is like: Dear all I have just learn to stand upright. How do I win an olympic 400m hurdles:rolleyes:

RamaD, tshuck, mcgyvr and 2 others like this.
  3. davebee

Oct 22, 2008
  4. KMoffett

AAC Fanatic!

Dec 19, 2007
    You will also need to add sharp bandpass filtering to select out the frequencies of brain waves you intend to monitor: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.holistic-mindbody-healing.com/images/brain-wave-frequency.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.holistic-mindbody-healing.com/brain-wave-frequency.html&h=225&w=400&sz=41&tbnid=7hdcmEWiBsjw5M:&tbnh=62&tbnw=110&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dbrain%2Bwave%2Bfrequencies%26tbm%3Disch%26tbo%3Du&zoom=1&q=brain+wave+frequencies&usg=__smsTUP6SQaovznObHkHCxi2A_vQ=&sa=X&ei=F33DUYbaBYmEygHOlYDoBA&ved=0CC4Q9QEwBg
    Not necessarily supporting the included concepts, just the technical info.

My wife used to be a Biofeedback Tech, working with ADHD and autistic kids. They drove video race cars by controlling their EEG signals. :) It helped them learn how to enhance or suppress specific EEG outputs to actively control their emotional states.

Ken

GopherT likes this.
  5. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    I've never heard of ADHD kids using biofeedback before last week and now here again. A special education teacher told me about kids controlling their pulse rate as they re-learn how to focus their thoughts. I don't think she has funding for the race car thing but I'll let her know it exists.

6. RRITESH KAKKAR

Thread Starter Senior Member

Jun 29, 2010
  7. KMoffett

AAC Fanatic!

Dec 19, 2007
    Have you researched...Google!...Google!...Google!...what is involved in translating EEG activity into usable machine control. From you questions, and not knowing you background, it appears that your proposed project is way over you head (pun intended). If it were as simple as you seem to imagine, it would be in use all over the place.

Google: brain machine control

Ken

8. shortbus

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 30, 2009
    Google??? We don't need no stinkin' Google!!

From the movie "Treasure of the AllAboutCircuits.com"

9. tshuck

Oct 18, 2012
    Aren't you supposed to be the engineer!?

You are supposed to be the one that can look at a problem, look at the tools available to you, and determine the feasibility of such a project.

Please put some effort into your own work, and try not to rely so heavily (entirely) on others.