how to make basic robot using matlab...??

Discussion in 'Embedded Systems and Microcontrollers' started by RRITESH KAKKAR, Mar 18, 2012.

1. RRITESH KAKKAR

Thread Starter Senior Member

Jun 29, 2010
    Hello there,

I want to learn How to make robot controlled by MAT LAB.....
    Please tell basic method to connect mat lab to robot simply moving ahead..!!

Thanks

2. RRITESH KAKKAR

Jun 29, 2010
    Help please!

3. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    If I told you. I want a microcontroller circuit for a robot. Would you be able to help? Probably no. Because I have not given you any any details at all about anything. Then you ask questions in this forum. You must ask your self. What details are needed in order for others to help me. And here you have a lot of room for improvement. Nobody has answer your request because they have no idea of how to help you. And all the "please help!!" in the world can not fix that problem. Please remember that good questions draw good answers

RRITESH KAKKAR likes this.
  4. RRITESH KAKKAR

Jun 29, 2010
    OK, thanks....

I mean to say first like how to glow LED at least like blinking or simply on/off working with MATLAB window....
    after this i will like to move forward!!

5. evilclem

Dec 20, 2011
    I would expect Matlab to talk serial to a micro on the robot. However you'd then be better putting all the code on the micro.

6. RRITESH KAKKAR

Jun 29, 2010
    But how to do this??

7. t06afre

AAC Fanatic!

May 11, 2009
    It was not this I meant. You must write more about what your are doing, and how you are doing it. Something like this
    How can you expect us to use time on your problem. Then your effort to describe your problem is next to nothing.

8. evilclem

Dec 20, 2011
  9. RRITESH KAKKAR

Jun 29, 2010
    Actually i have seen some video of image processing in bots, so i have no idea how we can make use of MAT LAB to Hardware!!