how to increase this audio circuit

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
No,just one it isolates the supply so you can use one battery or psu.
Most wall warts are "double insulated" specification. In the UK; many have a plastic earth pin - they'd leave it out altogether if it wasn't needed to operate the shutters on the wall socket.

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
MikeML is a wizard with the TL431 so he got me curious. There is a low level amplifier in the datasheet.
I'm thinking about a 1000 ohm to 8 ohm audio transformer I bought at Radio Shack. Too bad most of them are closed now.:(
Oh well. If you have to go to an internet vendor to buy an audio transformer you will be more likely to get one that is right for the job instead of making the job right for the transformer.
In the UK we have Maplin - last time I looked, they did the LT700 push-pull audio output transformer. The LT44 is the matching phase splitter/driver transformer.

Maplin aren't cheap - and if you can't buy it over the counter in store, don't place it on order. The stoners in their warehouse *ALWAYS* pack the wrong parts.

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
Thanks but i am a beginner. I dont Know if i can!
The TL431 circuit I suggested will probably do the same job as your original 3 transistor circuit - and with only one single semiconductor device.

The TL431 can carry 100mA - if you need more; add a PNP emitter follower in the manner of a Szicklai pair (look it up on Google).