How to generate DC 3V and 3mA current from 230V AC supply?

mayurdehedkar

Joined Jan 12, 2014
I think we're in the snake oil zone here. Shades of other "alternate cancer cures"...like the "Zapper". The Home page for his reference:
http://www.cancer-treatment.net/index.htm The Testimonial and Communication letters sound more like polite 'go away' messages than any support. The electrical parameters in the references...specific currents at specific voltages...what this thread is all about, indicate bogus science.

Ken
23 years in Medical Electronics

Hi

Some of the examples using Electro therapy for cancer cure--

"After introduction of this treatment to China by Dr. Bjorn Nordenstroem, this effective and surprisingly low-cost therapy has been
used in 108 Chinese hospitals.

'In Germany there is a private clinic in Bad Aibling and the University Hospital in Witten-Herdecke which use ECT treatment.'

These hospitals use high current i.e. more than 20mA current for the said treatment. But the theory proposed by Mr. Kulsh is to use 3mA current to block ribonucleotide reductase enzyme, necessary for replication of the cell.
This theory need to be tried on the human so as to be approved by FDA.

"Most of the researches couldn't be wrong."

-Mayur

Dave_UYZ

Joined Jan 16, 2014
Could you show a concrete example (circuit) of what you say?
From the Lambda Semiconductors Applications Handbook:
Lab Supply 1.gif

I've made circuits like this without the -10v,; you just cannot go less than a 1.25v supply. I used LM317 for a 'charger' circuit.
Digital meters are available at a modest sum via E-Bay.

KMoffett

Joined Dec 19, 2007
Hi

-Mayur

[/LEFT]
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
Let me explain a little bit about the medical equipment industry. If there was even a slightest chance that those devices cured cancer, all of the big names...GE, Medtronics, Abbott, St Jude, ect. would have been marketing them like crazy. And any patents?...they would have found a way over, around, or through them. And then fought each other in court on who the rights belong to, while still selling them.

Shades of the 100MPG carburetor (probable ECU now) the oil companies are still hiding.;)

Ken

ian field

Joined Oct 27, 2012
Hi

Some of the examples using Electro therapy for cancer cure--

"After introduction of this treatment to China by Dr. Bjorn Nordenstroem, this effective and surprisingly low-cost therapy has been
used in 108 Chinese hospitals.

'In Germany there is a private clinic in Bad Aibling and the University Hospital in Witten-Herdecke which use ECT treatment.'

These hospitals use high current i.e. more than 20mA current for the said treatment. But the theory proposed by Mr. Kulsh is to use 3mA current to block ribonucleotide reductase enzyme, necessary for replication of the cell.
This theory need to be tried on the human so as to be approved by FDA.

Eat poop - 2,000,000,000,000 flies can't be wrong.

mayurdehedkar

Joined Jan 12, 2014
Let me explain a little bit about the medical equipment industry. If there was even a slightest chance that those devices cured cancer, all of the big names...GE, Medtronics, Abbott, St Jude, ect. would have been marketing them like crazy. And any patents?...they would have found a way over, around, or through them. And then fought each other in court on who the rights belong to, while still selling them.

Shades of the 100MPG carburetor (probable ECU now) the oil companies are still hiding.;)

Ken

With very little knowledge in electronics I can guess this device will not be more complicated than the mobile charger. Hence will not be make money. If it is not making money I will not fought for patent.

Mayur

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
From the Lambda Semiconductors Applications Handbook:
View attachment 63742

I've made circuits like this without the -10v,; you just cannot go less than a 1.25v supply. I used LM317 for a 'charger' circuit.
Digital meters are available at a modest sum via E-Bay.
¡Gracias Dave!

BTW, is it any legal .pdf version of that book available or it is just printed in good old paper?