How to connect my smartphone to our security system?

Discussion in 'Computing and Networks' started by MelvinNicholson, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MelvinNicholson

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 8, 2014
    I am planning to connect out security system at home to my phone for easy update. I've heard about this to my buddies but I can't find the right app or process to do so. Any idea will be considered. Thanks.

2. shakilabanu

Jul 8, 2014
    Details of the security system , phone etc...??

3. MelvinNicholson

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 8, 2014
    I have an iPhone4 and I'm looking for apps where I can choose from to receive alarms via phone if if I'm away from home.

4. Jamari

Feb 10, 2014
    You can try iSmartAlarm Home Security System. This app lets you use your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to arm, monitor, and disarm your security system at any time, from anywhere, in real-time. The app shows who's at home, when family members leave or return, and the on/off status of each sensor. It also alerts all designated members with a phone call,SMS message, push notifications, and email when the iSmartAlarm security system detects a break-in or unauthorized activity—while also allowing you to view your home’s status and safety.

5. sirch2

Jan 21, 2013
    What is your security system (assuming you have one already installed) capable of? Can it make calls, send SMS etc.? Having a phone app is only half the story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.