how to configure blood pressure meter with xbee

love_sarah

Joined Apr 15, 2013
Hi... I want to know, how can I develop a blood pressure monitoring system for continuously monitoring blood pressure.I'm still green in this field. i already have a wrist blood pressure meter and xbee series 1 but due to the lack of knowledge, i just able to configure the xbee for receiver. Can anyone teach me on how to configure or how i can connect the xbee with blood pressure meter in order to send the readings of b/p wirelessly to the laptop? i already explored about it by myself,but i'm still zero...:(

blah2222

Joined May 3, 2010
Hi... I want to know, how can I develop a blood pressure monitoring system for continuously monitoring blood pressure.I'm still green in this field. i already have a wrist blood pressure meter and xbee series 1 but due to the lack of knowledge, i just able to configure the xbee for receiver. Can anyone teach me on how to configure or how i can connect the xbee with blood pressure meter in order to send the readings of b/p wirelessly to the laptop? i already explored about it by myself,but i'm still zero...:(
I'd recommend reading through this or other Xbee tutorials to get started.

You are basically going to need two Xbee RF modules to communicate wirelessly between the device and laptop and some sort of USB connection with the laptop and Xbee connected to it.