How to Build a Successful Online Electronics Store?

Discussion in 'Computing and Networks' started by BelleFixer, Jul 21, 2016.

1. BelleFixer

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 21, 2016
    Our family is engaged in business for almost a year already. We have been selling and promoting our electronics products online but we don't get
    enough sales the way we wanted to. Just like the other entrepreneurs, we often look forward to double our sales and to boost our ratings around the globe. But, How do we make that happen? Do we need to change something or ask somebody to update our website's content? How do we make our buyers keep on coming back and help generate more traffic in our online store? Any tips from a successful electronics store here?

2. Marley

Apr 4, 2016
    Ebay?

3. recklessrog

May 23, 2013
    Take a course in business management?

4. Papabravo

Expert

Feb 24, 2006
    Offer free shipping

5. Damaris Tschida

Jul 21, 2016
    Offer some freebies. BTW, are you in a good location? That one matters too.

6. ISB123

May 21, 2014
    How does the webpage look?

7. BR-549

Sep 22, 2013
    I would look for a new line of business. Unless you can seriously under cut your competition. Which I would think would be hard to do in your part of the world.

8. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    Look at apparently successful eBay dealers. They sell electronics, but they also sell everything from women's underwear to light bulbs and garden hoses. Electronics is a very small part of the market.

John

9. BelleFixer

Thread Starter New Member

Jul 21, 2016
    We're thinking of hiring <SNIP> to do SEO on our online store. We haven't decided yet. I'll call them first and see if they're within our budget. Around how much does SEO cost?

Moderators note : removed commercial link

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2016