how mobile phone access internet?

Discussion in 'General Electronics Chat' started by vead, Mar 13, 2014.

1. vead

Thread Starter Active Member

Nov 24, 2011
    I have simple query. how mobile phone access internet, as student I am interested to know how mobile phone access the server I mean what hardware is used I am not asking for particular I need basic idea, I am not going to make .I know Its very tough to answer this question If possible , explain little bit
    I just need idea how they access internet (related to hardware) ?

2. alfacliff

Dec 13, 2013
    mobile (celular) phones use the internet from one cell site to the next instead of regular phone lines now. if you call someone inanother country or city, the closest site picks up you and puts you on the internet. then the closest site to who you are calling puts you on the air there.
    its a little more complicated than that, but thats basicly it.

3. mcgyvr

AAC Fanatic!

Oct 15, 2009
  4. vead

Nov 24, 2011
    I want to give the answer of your question like this

If some one ask me about " what is electronics '' I will not say that you don't have Internet in your country I know electronics is big field its Impossible to explain in one post but I am explaining little bit electronic circuit make with component like resistor , capacitor , transistor , diode , with the help of diode we can make rectifier, capacitor use in supply to filter ,transistor is use in amplifier circuit ,

I think this is small platform to learn electronic for beginner

i was aspect like this type of answers

If you can't help, ok you could say search on internet, please don't use this type of word on this forum. It can be discourage another person If I will expert I will never ask I accept that I m stupid. I don't have much knowledge about electronics so that's why I am asking here,

5. vead

Nov 24, 2011
    I have read this in book ok I am trying to explain what I am asking what is signal mainly in electronic signal may be voltage or current signal , signal is generate by circuit , circuit make with component

internet is signals, it may be voltage or current signal the mobile phone that make with circuit, access this internet signal so I just want what type of circuit mobile having to access internet signal

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  6. wayneh

Expert

Sep 9, 2010
    A cellphone communicates by radio waves. All information is carried on a RF signal. So to access the internet, digital information of internet communication is imposed on radio frequency carrier waves. The transmitter and receiver are able to add or extract the signal information.

Is that what you were asking?

vead likes this.