how many people use Linkedin

Georacer

Joined Nov 25, 2009
I can't see your profile because we don't have any common connections (thus you are outside my network) and I don't have a premium account.

I don't know if there is a workaround for this.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
I use it, and it played a major role in getting me the job in software development. I would never have found the job without LinkedIn.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
The only website that ever helped me get a job was Monster, but that was back in the 90's. The rest I got through my network.

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
The only website that ever helped me get a job was Monster, but that was back in the 90's. The rest I got through my network.
LinkedIn has a far better job search function than Monster. And if LI can't find any jobs based on your search within their own database, they'll look at other job listing sites, like Monster, GlassDoor, etc.

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
Monster's database isn't what it used to be. But LinkedIn is way down on my list of job search database rankings.

Last edited:

DerStrom8

Joined Feb 20, 2011
Monster's database isn't what it used to be. But LinkedIn is way down on my list of job search database rankings.
When was the last time you used LinkedIn's job search? And did you do the advanced one? Both these make a huge difference and determine your overall success with the feature.