How Long Will You Live

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
You know pharmacist may be the new "Hot chick Profession" cause all my pharmacist are smokin! Used to be Rx Reps, before that Real Estate Agents, before that Flight Attendents, etc... etc....

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Hexreader, , sign any type paper,

.You can go from hospice to death without hitting a

hospice bed,the attorney,the doctor and family wanting more in estate.

Hospice to go,like fast fool..your life. You expect that loveing end,you

get the end of a morphine drip.more to come......

Last edited:

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Experience,a nurse said she was ask to leave room of home..a doctor at home

came back with a hospice order. Two weekends before,she was shopping

all phone calls rejected,nurse says don't cost me my job,this is what happen.

Two weeks later having private service. No one to answer questions,like

she was leading normal unassisted live,shopping two weeks before death.

Large estate involved. A legal hospice. Heath records are private,you have to go

by nurse comments,who had nothing to lose..but her carreer.

There would be phone records of nurse calling a number she was not supposed to call.(forbidden)

Credit card receipts from places she had shopped for 20 years,shop owners disbelieve.

Last edited:

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
People always have the right for a second opinion. We do not have government health care, insurance companies are in charge, and if we did it is still fundimental right. Most doctors will encourage it, and those that don't are frowned on by their colleges.

When you refer to "Death Panels", be aware they were a political invention to sway voters.

Off topic is not here for politics.

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I haven't edited anything, just want to keep it real.

We're getting enough from both sides. It is like they do in my lodge, no politics or religion.

Doesn't always work out that way, but it is worthy goal.

maxpower097

Joined Feb 20, 2009
Heres one for yah. My grandmother had a sister and they were very close. They were both in their late 70's and her sister was loaded!!!! Well they exchanged letters once a month and kept each other up to date on family affairs. She didn't have any kids or anything so her will was to goto my grandmother. My grandmother was in no need of money so that was never even an issue. Well one month the letters stopped showing up. She called her and phone was disconnected, she called the assisted living facility and was told they could not release any data on the patient. She said she was her next of kin and legal benefactor but that didn't help at all. We all wondered what happened for a couple months and continued to write letters to her lawyer, the assisted living facility and anyone else that we could think of. 6 months after the letters stopped we got a phone call from her lawyer who said she had passed away 3 months prior. My grandmother was worried about cremation or a grave and getting her affairs in order because she had a large estate. Well when she went contacted her lawyer and told him what was going on he got on the case. We found out 1 week later that the lawyer had put her in a home and cut off all communication with her family and friends. Had her sign over all her estate to him. And basically paid to cremate her and tried to hide it from everyone. We didn't even know she had passed. We tried to see what we could do cause it just didn't seem legal you would sign over all your assets to your lawyer. Well he was slick and there was nothing we could do. He took nearly 10 million from our family using hospice/assisted living facility as a prison so she could not get help.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Max ,Ditto-ditto-ditto I won't have to edit any more,you are like the A/P

go to Max for the facts.

Last edited: