How long does it take for a thread to be displayed?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by Hilarious, Feb 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hilarious

Thread Starter New Member

Feb 14, 2007
    I ask this as a new member so that I know if/when to get worried that a query I posted may have got lost or deliberately buried. Knowing this will tell me when to repeat myself without seeming to double post.

My earlier thread was about the use of a pot to reduced fan voltage\noise either as a rheostat or a voltage divider. Common enough Q but surely not to be ditched by the moderators??

I did look in New Posts but it was not there and the earliest thread was after my posting...

What a useful forum this looks. Congratulations!

Cheers

2. Hilarious

Thread Starter New Member

Feb 14, 2007
    Wow, that was quick! If I had known of 'New Posts' this afternoon I would have been wiser sooner!

3. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    I can assure you that no post is ditched by the Mod team. I can only assume that if you made a post to the forums that it was lost in transmission. I am interested in hearing if you have been experiencing issues with posting since we have moved to a new server in the last couple of days, and you may have uncovered an issue. If so please post up anything you notice as a problem in this thread.

That said, feel free to post up your question to the forums, and on you say so I will lock this thread.

Dave

4. Dave

Retired Moderator

Nov 17, 2003
    This thread will now be locked and only reopened at the OPs request.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.