How long do you want to live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
I guess voodoo caught a case of the loosewires. I loose more people in a year then you even know my friend. Try being a caretaker for an assisted living facility and spending 20 hours a week at moffit cancer center then come talk to me.

You the man...
You have lived so much more than the rest of us....

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I watched happen for almost 10 years before she succumbed, getting weaker all the time. My Dad lasted 1½ years after that, but he was the reason my Mom lasted so long. COP from fiber glass in the lungs is not a good way to go.

Yeah, I know how it feels. It isn't something to use against other people in an argument. You deal with it as best you can and move on as walking wounded.

Treat everyday as the last day you will see your loved ones, it just may be.

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
yes as a matter of fact.
from the wonderful British Health System at the time
Renal failure, sucks... but life goes on
I will not diminish my mothers existence as you are willing to do as ammunition for an internet argument but here we are....

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
maxpower097 I enjoy your posts and as an old goat have learned quite a bit from you and I hope you loved your mother as much as I love mine
She taught me how to play piano, although she thought I would play classical, I play the blues, she met me half the way and taught me "barrelhouse boogie". God bless her.
I loved her as any son can love a mother.
I cannot use her passing as defense for an argument. I will leave the discussion at that.
You win. I will seek professional help as you suggest. Thank you for the enlightenment.

Status
Not open for further replies.