How long did you wait for your first post?

ifryd

Joined Oct 13, 2011
I really like this forum but I have to wait to post... :( I have posted this post, you can see it and I still have on counter 0 posts? I don`t know what happened with my first post... There is notice:

NOTICE TO NEW MEMBERS: If your post does not immediately appear on the forums please do not repost as it will be in the moderation queue and will be approved shortly.
Is that so difficult to find out that I am not a troll and I don`t put any ads and want to be part of this community ?

Should I now repost or still wait...?

Last edited:

SgtWookie

Joined Jul 17, 2007
Hello ifryd,
Welcome to the Forums!
Sorry that you've experienced some difficulty with getting your posts to appear. We have recently been inundated with people coming in here and posting spam advertisements when Moderators were not around; so it unfortunately became necessary to moderate new members' posts. It's a lot of extra work for our Moderators. Please be patient, some of our Moderators are quite new at moderating.

I'm not a Moderator; I just post a lot.

Posting in the Off-topic section will not increase your post count. You need to post in the other areas of the Forums to increase your count; otherwise you will stay at zero.

ifryd

Joined Oct 13, 2011
Thanks for the replay...
One moderator replied me saying my circuit was too dangerous. I didn`t know high voltage circuits are not allowed here pardon.

I hope I can post other threads now...

Ifryd

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
That would have been me. I apologize for the delay in notifying you. You hit the site just as we are breaking in two new moderators, myself and Georacer. I'm afraid we are both still learning the ropes. I figure this is the beginning of my 2nd week.

Longhair

Joined Dec 5, 2010
I am lucky enough to be born and raised in a generation that did not rely upon having an unlimited number of people give me answers at any given time night or day.

If I have a problem where I am not able to find the answer after seaching google and using the search function on a forum, I ask the question, click Email Notification and move onto something else.

I should also add that I still order real books made out of paper from Amazon :)

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
So was I, but I don't consider that luck. Dude, we're old! I mean really old! Just ask 90% of the guys on this forum!. :D