How It Made-Factory made T.V. Programs

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Mark77,THEY DON'T CALL IT THE BIBLE BELT FOR NOTHING,PLUS YOU
CAN'T PUT THE BOOTLEGGERS OUT OF BUSINESS THAT WOULD NOT BE FAIR.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Hurry before he wakes up we need more action,let him think he has been a sleep for a week. We can do it post like you have never posted before,somebody start a wake
up count down. Lets go-go-go-Go to off topic and post.

hgmjr

Joined Jan 28, 2005
Let's not forget Lynchburg Tenn. Home of Jack Daniels.
in a "dry county" to boot
I live only 10 minutes from the Jack Daniel's Distillery. It is a cool place to visit if you are ever in Tennessee. They give great tours.

Little Richard the singer lives pretty close to the Distillery as well. I ran into him once in a local CrackerBarrel Restaurant.

hgmjr

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Who would have thought that lil' Richard would be so lasting,Sliping
and Sliding,Golly Miss molly.Turned out to be famous. Is that near Branson.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
Hurry before he wakes up we need more action,let him think he has been a sleep for a week. We can do it post like you have never posted before,somebody start a wake
up count down. Lets go-go-go-Go to off topic and post.
Loosewire.....:confused: who are you referring to, is this thread for that and if so I'll be waking up real soon.
Then you'll see me jettison towards Sgt ;)

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Careful with that, I'm pretty sure he jettisons back, with larger firepower (Marines don't do it any other way).

retched

Joined Dec 5, 2009
I would have to second that... Five bucks says SgtWookies aim is better than Rifaas.. (Even if Rifaa survives in a corrupt environment ;) )

VoodooMojo

Joined Nov 28, 2009
realized mistake after posting:rolleyes:
When I was going to school in Milwaukee, there were dozens of large breweries in operation.
Schlitz, Pabst, Miller, Blatz, Gettelman, many many more...
We had a schedule of nightly visits to the breweries for the tours so we could partake of the free samples that were generously given.
Schlitz had the Brown Bottle Room. You could sample the full line of Schlitz brands in the rustic British Pub setting. At the time they brewed, bottled and sold about twenty different beers for sale around the world.
We could get pretty darn tipsy every night for zero dollar investment.
We became so familiar and popular with the brewery workers after being there so often and taking so many tours (had the script memorized) that we would fill in for a sick or vacationing tour directors from time to time.
It was a great time in American History. Not to mention all the great tasting beer.