How Have You Used The Information Gained From The A.A.C. Forum

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
@ Riaff , I saw a 15 minute live video ...I was was looking for you...the whole town

was at the news conference.....when you see the cameras give us the ...sign....

what is the sign to look for.....V for victory....P for peace ......

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
I don't know why, but reminds me of the story of the Radioactive Boy Scout, a true story. It is worth Googleing.

R!f@@

Joined Apr 2, 2009
@ Riaff , I saw a 15 minute live video ...I was was looking for you...the whole town

was at the news conference.....when you see the cameras give us the ...sign....

what is the sign to look for.....V for victory....P for peace ......
what video ? :confused:

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
I don't know why, but reminds me of the story of the Radioactive Boy Scout, a true story. It is worth Googleing.
Reminds me of when I was taking a modern physics lab and we got to the lab involving radioactive decay and had to use short-lived materials from the departments accelerator. My lab partner, who was a pretty brazen individual when it came to racing anything that could move under its own power from rally cars to pocket motorcycles, was very hesitant about doing the lab. When I asked him what the problem was, he just looked at me and stated, "There's a reason physicists die young!"

I learnt about the existence of an entity called Loosewire, whose cryptic messages have inspired many a PHD dissertation, and about whom many a panel of experts has been convened, resulting in the publication of many a White Paper.

Also some very useful help here enabled me to complete my DIY flight-sim Boeing 767 throttle quadrant, whose design bugs I failed to spot before asking here.

loosewire

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Reminds me of the first time I saw a motor being rewound with wooden pegs.

I wonder why we remember stuff like that and the place where it happen. You

could be around people that was not strange ,firemen took us hunting down by

the river. Google has a super conductor plant in a town where I got blood poison

damming up the creek for swimming. Stopped by the Doctors house for a shot on

way home ,may have saved my life. Sunday Evening Coming down with a red line

heading for my heart. What a life ,how did google find my swimming hole. It pays

to read a lot ,things are happening near you....as you move.....google is there.

I saw the google car equiped with the cartridge video cameras ,years before it

was made public....quote "we have the right to video from public property"