How does electricity actually work?

Well to adress teh question how electricity works...
This answer will be conceptual to the extent of wah ti have learned. Electricity is actually a very complicated manner. WE can describe the gravatational force with relativity theory but for elctricity... it is still "undone". Elctricity is unified wiht magnetism. For every fluxing elctrical field you have a magnetic field and etc. Why? That will be answered a little later. But first they lie on just the surface of quantum physics. Now, em (electromagnetism) also causes light and that is explained in qm(quantum mechanincs). NOw let's get down to the pphilosphical questions.. WHY? First off all charged particles (or at least i think all) release virtual photons. thse virtual particles are virtual in the sense that they cannot be tested due to teh uncertaininty principle and they also act as a particle wave. Now, under research i read somewhere (iverrrrry recently) these virtual ohtons coem in dual modes which can resonate two forms of energy.:positive or negatice {BELIEVE IT OR NOT} (sorry for bad spelling)! Anyhow, think of the charged particles as guns- ak 47's and the virtual ohton as the energy-wave distribution of bullets/ammo. now for some apparent unkown reason, these ak47's fire ammo. Now lets say there are two ak47's in sapce, both being electrons. Now they both fire bullets. However, the ak is known for its recoil and so bullets fly everwhere. IN actual theory, charged particles shoot of virtual photons IN EVERY DIRECTION for our 3-d space . so literally these "particles" act as energy waves. Now these bullets hit the other gun. well the gunn gets puseh back by the force and teh bullet that hit the ak is gone (absorbed by the hit ak-47). Now thae bulelts that missed become visibnle light and they are detectable now because they werent at a probablity of being absorbed by the ak (i hope tyou understood that). Now remeber, that a bullet hit one of teh aks so it cant travel as visible light and this is why i believe the uncertain nature of light shares a duality with particels and waves. Simply because you can think of them as fragmented waves or uneven particle distribution. Anyhow, the nergy of the bullets can in fact be negatie and tehre was a test that proved this (an expirement that formed a underlying concept for a far away quantum computing). So electrons can repel from each other, and proton and electron acctract. So anyway back to electricity. BECASUE OF THIS OSCILLATING AND MAGNETIC ANTURE of electrons, they tend to repel from each other and if enogh are in a give volume, they can flow and navigate their way from atom to atom coming dowsn as a chain. aka lightning or the basis of electricity. note, thye ca n be manipulated as energy because of teh vpe (virtual phioton exchange) emmited by ekectron-electron interaction. However, the specifics, im not to sure about.
hoe you understood conceptually,
Sudhir

NOTE: the only good thing about physics is that every1 percieves it differently, though there is only 1 truth.

steinar96

Joined Apr 18, 2009
sudhirking, this is an old thread. Unlikely that the original poster is still monitoring it. And after reading your post i can't but wonder if you were really really drunk when you wrote this:D.

b.shahvir

Joined Jan 6, 2009
nope i wast drunk just a horrible typer. nesides ,, i cant drink yet, imonly 14

At only 14 u have interest in technology. Dat's a good sign. Criticism is 1st step to success. Wish you all the very best in life. Do become a good technocrat...but before that, do become a great human being! Good luck n God Bless. :)

Best regards,
Shahvir

P.S. I like ur biography, keep it up! ;)

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
I don't have a CLUE how electricity works. All I know is you wobble an electron here, and somewhere out THERE another electron wobbles in response.

I will be further expounding my ignorance on a grand scale in my upcoming book, "The Opus of Amateur Radio Knowledge and Lore" to be announced soon. I hope.

Glad to be of help!

Eric

KL7AJ

Joined Nov 4, 2008
Golly!!!! I would have expected a lot more rebuttal on this! I guess nobody DOES have a clue about how electricity works, after all! :eek: