How do you sort your tools?

Metalmann

Joined Dec 8, 2012
I work on electronics in the house, but have separate outside shops, for Metalworking, Woodworking, everything else.

Several tool boxes, and plenty of 60 drawer cabinets.

I'd truly be lost, except for the Kennedy boxes.

Their design, makes you organized, automatically.;):D

Even so, I still find myself asking the Wife where something is.

Usually, because I forgot where I left it.

Getting old can be a Bitch.:mad::cool::D

tcmtech

Joined Nov 4, 2013
I really like the idea of a drill bucket. Drill bits, 15' extension cord and hand drill all in one place.
I went the other way. I have over a dozen corded and cordless drills and enough bits to fill most of a 5 gallon bucket. No matter where I go gravity is keeping a drill and what bit I need someplace close! :p

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Too neat, Gopher. You need to hang those test leads over the fluorescent fixture so it looks like a hazardous area.:D

Here, pix of Everyday Bucket, quarter inch kit, and drill bucket.

Attachments

Last edited:

gerty

Joined Aug 30, 2007
That is OK, the kids will borrow your tools.
I have 4 roll-away tool boxes in my shop. My son bought a huge roll-away for his last job, he got laid off from there and now works where they provide the tools. His huge box in now in my shop, adding to the clutter.:eek:

strantor

Joined Oct 3, 2010
Ω
I have 4 roll-away tool boxes in my shop. My son bought a huge roll-away for his last job, he got laid off from there and now works where they provide the tools. His huge box in now in my shop, adding to the clutter.:eek:
I'll take it off your hands, no charge. This is a free service that I offer to anybody with more tool boxes than they have room for.

Les Baz

Joined Feb 11, 2015
I have been surfing the NET for over 20 years, and not have yet discover YOUR site. Where was I for so long!
"Manhattan Technical Institute (12/1991) (any of you out there!)

This a Great Site & many Thanks for sharing.

~Les