how do we study ¿

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by MegaMan, Sep 25, 2009.

1. MegaMan

Thread Starter Member

Sep 25, 2009
    Hi people , everybody get's in trouble in his life , i have been running in a lot of stuff lately , thinking now i need to hear some opinions on this please :) .

how do you study ? , i want to have an [A+] in all subjects , how can this be achieved ?

subjects = [Control I , Electronics I <D.C.> , Circuit II <A.C.> , circuit lab , Autocad , Logic , Elected subject{general health}]

i'm so serious about this , have used to make 3D Graphics , my site here , but this simister i want to pause this because it takes a lot of my time .

wanting to start a new page in my life , help me ... :( .
  2. Wendy

Mar 24, 2008
    Prioritise everything. If you can't fit it all in a day then something has to go, be it a fun downtime activity or a course that can be put off.

There are people in this world that don't understand time is your most precious resource, and want generous slices of yours. You have to learn to say no to them, explain it once or twice, then make it stick.
  3. loosewire

AAC Fanatic!

Apr 25, 2008
    You already have a newsite, I hope hitting (site here) didin't cost me anything
    convince me.I have already seen your at work or work you are using on this forum.