How Do We Report Green Card A$$hole?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Suggestions' started by shteii01, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shteii01

Thread Starter AAC Fanatic!

Feb 19, 2010
    There used to be icon in each post that could be used to report the post to moderator. Where did it go?

2. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    Setup is not complete - I'm sure that option will be turned on first thing in the morning.

3. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
    Hello,

As long as there is no report button visible to you, you can PM the mods to report the spam.
    The button will return.
    I will notify jrap about the issue.

Bertus

4. jpanhalt

AAC Fanatic!

Jan 18, 2008
    Instead of having multiple threads in different sections about issues that have arisen with the new software, maybe they can be combined in this thread started by jrap in the feedback section: http://forum.allaboutcircuits.com/threads/changing-forum-software-from-vbulletin-to-xenforo.100865/

That might make it easier for jrap to identify and track each problem as he works on a solution. Since some problems may be browser related, I would also suggest that members reporting issues give list their browser and OS. .

As for the report button, it or something similar has been around since the new site went live yesterday, at least on my PC. I am using Chrome/Win7Pro

John

5. GopherT

AAC Fanatic!

Nov 23, 2012
    John
    Where does the report button appear in the template? Left, right, top bottom? Could you post a screen shot of what the button looks like?

Cheers

6. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
    Hello,

I have the report button on the bottom left of each post.
    (think it is right of the edit / delete buttons).

Bertus

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.