How do I identify my identify LCD displays

12345pj

Joined Oct 14, 2009
Hi,

I recently came across a LCD display and an Advantech single bord PC and Now I want to Identify the LCD panel in order to get some data on the panel to match it up with the small PC for car use (or just playing with it for fun ?).

I Googled all the codes found on the device but no luck, it seems that it is a 5.7" 320x240 CSTN panel, the only info I have on it is that it should be a Batron BT 30 001 but I can not seem to find any data on it.

It has inverter and LCD driver board attached, if anyone can help I appreciate it, any info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Peter

12345pj

Joined Oct 14, 2009
Thanks Bertus,

unfortunately that is the same info as I have myself, the exact same flyer.

I got some more info from the board on the back of the panel:

It is using a SDCUL1-512KSTN driver and the adaptor board has the following info on a sticker.

F3L19000003LWI
Art.-Nr. BT 30 001
Data Modul

The label containing "Art. Nr" would suggest it to be Danish or Nordic, same as "partno" but might only be labeled in DK.

Written on the PCB is
DATA MODUL AG
BT-MP-SDCU
Rev. 1.2

The board includes 2 x 74HC245 and a MAX232.
It has an Endicott Research Group inverter board attached to the panel.

I tried the website of Data-modul.de / com without any luck.

Any help is highly appreciated, Peter

12345pj

Joined Oct 14, 2009
I now got data on the display, it is a Kyocera KCS057QV1AJ-G23 panel and the module PN is SX14Q004, same PN as a Hitachi display which can also be used with the controllerboard.
It offers RS232 and 8bit parallel interface, it appears not to be good for a small car PC with DVD playback in mind.